Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

don~t

Apr 26, 2021
Still not sure if there's a more specific place for noting bugs, but 1: Rouge's special will not stun or knockback Chief Grounders(blue), but will still deal damage(only affects Rouge's special), 2: the Monkey Futas are missing or incorrectly reading audio, replacing part of it with the "Escape!" line on repeat(only found on Tails, not tested with other characters), 3: the crystal secret in the same stage will not spawn all 3 crystals correctly, initially only spawning the left and down ones. Triggering the 'WRONG" line will cause the 3rd one to spawn, but hitting the 3rd crystal may incorrectly register as hitting a different crystal, making the pattern more difficult (not sure what I did different that made it work the last time, but I did eventually get into the secret)
Lastly, not sure if the pterodactyl enemies have an attack, but if they do, they do not do it, maybe due in part to enemies being unable to attack when they are not onscreen

Reactions: JJ8 and Beats9821

mjnhbgvfcdxhbgvf

Apr 21, 2023
small issue I noticed, during the impregnation popup there's the last frame of the sex animation plus the character lying on the ground, so there's 2 of the player character showing up then

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
do you plan on adding other "evil" characters? like theres evil rouge and evil zeta, do you plan on adding evil amy and the others?
I will probably do it, but when I finish redrawing all the playable characters.

when will the new update come out?
Probably in Sunday

Are they going to change the layout of the second level like you did with the first?
I've almost finished redesigning the levels at all stages.

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
Hello everyone. I'm not part of red's staff
but I am gonna attempt to put sticks in the game...

Here's the model I've made.

I've run out of ideas so I might need everyone's help
Give me some ideas for her move sets and her spicy animations for the enemies

(Although, I might only make the sex animations after all the
stuff is renewed and finished)

They were not kidding when they said
that characters take a long time
This took me 2 days
1689934811160.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm not part of red's staff
but I am gonna attempt to put sticks in the game...

Here's the model I've made.

I've run out of ideas so I might need everyone's help
Give me some ideas for her move sets and her spicy animations for the enemies
They say, many hands make light work.
I'm no artist, my stick figures hate me.
I'm no coder, spaghetti code confuses the daylights out of me.
The only thing I could bring to the table is writing, but as a mostly combat game, I see little impact for one such as I to make here. I'd rather delve into longer sentences, so I would have to shorten things up a bit to fit for context, time to read, and attention span.

I have reason to believe people did not come here to read, but to fight against the odds, and getting punished for it.

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
They say, many hands make light work.
I'm no artist, my stick figures hate me.
I'm no coder, spaghetti code confuses the daylights out of me.
The only thing I could bring to the table is writing, but as a mostly combat game, I see little impact for one such as I to make here. I'd rather delve into longer sentences, so I would have to shorten things up a bit to fit for context, time to read, and attention span.

I have reason to believe people did not come here to read, but to fight against the odds, and getting punished for it.
wdym im so confused lol

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
wdym im so confused lol
shiiiiit, That means my post was a failure.

I was alluding that your sprite work on Sticks can help, likewise if others' joined in on the mod making wagon things would progress faster.

I was saying that I could potentially help, too. But my skill set is just not very...hmm...right for this type of genre.

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
shiiiiit, That means my post was a failure.

I was alluding that your sprite work on Sticks can help, likewise if others' joined in on the mod making wagon things would progress faster.

I was saying that I could potentially help, too. But my skill set is just not very...hmm...right for this type of genre.
I actually didn't know how to do pixel art 3 days ago. My skillset as an artist wasn't on pixel art or nsfw.

Ideas and reference would be very appreciated if you can send them. If you think you are not making an impact for this project then you are mistaken. Chatting here is beneficial because it indicates that we still have a community eager to play this game.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes