Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 25, 2017
After almost an entire day i managed to finish all the sprites for part of the werehog and asami animation, and yes i used references of amy's animation and did not trace at all. If i actually finish the full animation, hopefully someone can animate the whole thing (since i have to manualy draw my own frames and i dont have an actual animation software). This will probably be the hardest part and i wanna know what you guys think so far!
View attachment 2746654
You need to look into why the gif jitters like it does

JasonG97

Apr 7, 2023
You need to look into why the gif jitters like it does
It jitters because i had to change the canvas size to make it more HD so then its easier to see, also its just a test to see how the frames looked, ill finish making the rest of the frames in there original pixelated size that way they dont move or jitter. I also did the animation myself by using imovie, so its obvious that i cant see much of my acuracy in animating

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
After almost an entire day i managed to finish all the sprites for part of the werehog and asami animation, and yes i used references of amy's animation and did not trace at all. If i actually finish the full animation, hopefully someone can animate the whole thing (since i have to manualy draw my own frames and i dont have an actual animation software). This will probably be the hardest part and i wanna know what you guys think so far!
View attachment 2746654
Yo this looking fire. Have you posted this on Redeyes's discord? |t Would be nice to share it on there.

Reactions: JasonG97

JasonG97

Apr 7, 2023
So i finaly managed to finish making an asami and werehog sprite. I added shiny areas for asami (the white dots) because it made it hard for me to draw her hair/tail thing and the x ray scene has some colors that are the same as asami's skin. another update is that it could take a while for me to finish the rest because ill be gone for a bit.
Asami(Werehog1)test.jpg Asami(Werehog1)test2.jpg
(i know how it looks like i referenced it from rouge but i didnt, they just have similar eyes)

ginnkot

Jul 7, 2023
Hey how to download the mod?
I'm new and I don't understand the page
and I don't know where I download it

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Last edited by a moderator:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
in the future the zu will be added again! for now we are only planning asami (redeye character) to be in the game in the first place, zu will also receive a redign most likely so it can take a while!
Gotta be careful with that royal "we" there, bub. Zu is on a "to be determined" status, even after Rock Candy gave the OK to use her. RedEye has mentioned not wanting to, because a lot of stuff was already changed that animations will clash. A redesign is inevitable, IF she is readded to the roster. But, that's neither here nor there until RedEye really mentions something to talk about it here.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Well, for now I don't plan Zu as playable character and that won't change. The only character I have in plans to add is Asami
sorry, unrelated question but i couldn't find anyone mentioning it so i figured i'd just ask. The pregnancy mod, is it its own executable, or do i have to combine it with the main mod edition? to my - limited - knowledge, it's a selectable difficulty that makes the player pregnant from the beginning, right? since it's a difficulty we can choose, does that mean i have to combine it with the main mod edition, or is it just its own 'game'?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes