Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
maybe for version 2.9 they will continue to fix the bugs in the game and by the time version 3.0 arrives there maybe they have already fixed all the bugs in the game
It's gonna keep getting bugs, bub. It's normal. The more is added for new content, the more bugs will appear. It's always a rollercoaster ride for programmers.

TheAce19

Mar 6, 2018
Just did a new playthough and wow the improvements over the OG game are insane. The juggling on the enemies allows for much more fun gameplay and the new sprites and map layout are amazing. Everything has been great so far and I've really enjoyed my time. I had some ideas for animation skipping, but that seems to be in the process of being dealt with so no issue there. If I could offer a suggestion for the gameplay, I'd recommend trying to find something to make the other moves more utility. As of the moment there isn't much aside from spamming the main combo and juggling with said combo. Using the power move can help out in a horde and close calls, but the upward attacks/jump attacks/dash attacks/projectile attacks all end up being underutilized. I don't have a fix I can suggest due to my lack of knowledge of beat em ups, but if you can find a way to allow us to chain these different moves for big damage, the game will be even more fun. Just a suggestion to consider.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
There is a bug where if you stand still, evil zeta and evil zu just won't hurt you, this doesn't happen with evil rouge, the same happens with red ghosts

Reactions: JJ8
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes