Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
I think cheats might be broken. Enabling infinite credits doesn't seem to work, and it doesn't seem to apply to a loaded game either.
Aside from that, the rescue Vanilla event is broken if you are playing multiplayer. In that the event works at first, but when you win and it tries to load in the dialogue box, the game crashes.

As far as extra characters goes, the only one I've seen is The Pointer, and it's literally a mouse cursor that kills anything you hit in one shot. I don't know if you unlock it by beating story mode or not, because I already had it. For shits and giggles I ran through the story mode with it to see what happens, but nothing. No character unlocked.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
The gallery is unlocked at the beginning, but the engine is limited in displaying all the options to choose from. Therefore, if you want to open the gallery, you simply have to click the down arrow (or "s") and keep pressing it until you see the gallery in the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Am I the only one who can't move back and forth when I jump, it only lets me move up and down?
yes, i think that is from the base game. You have to move before jumping if you want to air travel.
Also the Jump Kick no longer hits small/floor enemies so be careful with that

Parrakary

Dec 15, 2018
yes, i think that is from the base game. You have to move before jumping if you want to air travel.
Also the Jump Kick no longer hits small/floor enemies so be careful with that
I fixed it, it was my problem, thank you very much anyway.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
Captura de pantalla (98).png Captura de pantalla (96).png Captura de pantalla (97).png

I found a bug in the arena with zeena, the animations of the original zeena are cloned and it is possible to get rid of them, but this does not happen the same with the futa zeena animations, the latter do work correctly, I think.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
cream.png

Honestly I don't think it makes much sense that a condom can deplete our character's life bar, maybe something more like a magic pill or not haha, but I had the idea that maybe the condom can be used as an item of reserve, when picking up the condom, our character keeps it and the x1 will appear next to the money icon, and its use will be when we are violated, simply the life bar will not fill during that time, something like a small invulnerability? .
I hope you like this idea, it's just that, an idea, and don't take it as if you have to implement it.

Lyruxc

Jul 21, 2020
Im just going to talk about the difficulty because i think is just far too easy i mean i finish the game with 23-26 lives and with all 4 credits is just soo easy and men when i play the original one i finish barely the game with one credit to spare when i start playing and like 4 credits and 8 lives when i just get good (lol) and playing the mod is just weird easy (im not saying that the rest of the game is bad or something like that i really like the rest is just the difficulty)
i just wonder if you can like put a hard mode option where the enemies have more damage or they give you some effect like in some animations that don't do something vaginal or anal and these animations give you some kind of debuffs instead of you losing hp (like blowjobs animations footjobs animations spanking etc) and give you debuffs like makes you take more damage than usual the next time you get caught or passive like smell (when you make a blowjob) that make more enemys appear or maybe things like the chaos animation when they make grow your breast or balls that is a permanent effect but not the full grow maybe just a little bit bigger at the first time you get caught but if you get trap again they grow more and more and give you a permanent debuff like you are more slow or less health or maybe things like the old one where the ghost for example they where a really hard enemy when you need to wait when they become visible and can be hit but the ghost don't become visible really often and when i get to stage 4 and see that the ghost just don't have that mechanic any more and they just become more agressive when you attack one and also that if they get you your stamina can't be used for a while and i like that new mechanic but doesnt compare to what it used to be
and also the points system is just too damn broken i mean you just get lives really easy with the combos
either way i just love your work and i hope this continues
and for last i know that im asking a lot and that is just maybe hard to do (i know very little about making games and coding) but is just my thought about the difficulty

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
Aug 28, 2022
Im just going to talk about the difficulty because i think is just far too easy i mean i finish the game with 23-26 lives and with all 4 credits is just soo easy and men when i play the original one i finish barely the game with one credit to spare when i start playing and like 4 credits and 8 lives when i just get good (lol) and playing the mod is just weird easy (im not saying that the rest of the game is bad or something like that i really like the rest is just the difficulty)
i just wonder if you can like put a hard mode option where the enemies have more damage or they give you some effect like in some animations that don't do something vaginal or anal and these animations give you some kind of debuffs instead of you losing hp (like blowjobs animations footjobs animations spanking etc) and give you debuffs like makes you take more damage than usual the next time you get caught or passive like smell (when you make a blowjob) that make more enemys appear or maybe things like the chaos animation when they make grow your breast or balls that is a permanent effect but not the full grow maybe just a little bit bigger at the first time you get caught but if you get trap again they grow more and more and give you a permanent debuff like you are more slow or less health or maybe things like the old one where the ghost for example they where a really hard enemy when you need to wait when they become visible and can be hit but the ghost don't become visible really often and when i get to stage 4 and see that the ghost just don't have that mechanic any more and they just become more agressive when you attack one and also that if they get you your stamina can't be used for a while and i like that new mechanic but doesnt compare to what it used to be
and also the points system is just too damn broken i mean you just get lives really easy with the combos
either way i just love your work and i hope this continues
and for last i know that im asking a lot and that is just maybe hard to do (i know very little about making games and coding) but is just my thought about the difficulty
If you want something more difficult you could always play the evil mod although I do have to wonder what happened to the creator of that mod

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
If you want something more difficult you could always play the evil mod although I do have to wonder what happened to the creator of that mod
there around. their just waiting for redeyes mod to be complete to do some serious work on it

Sadsickfuck

Dec 25, 2019
things like the chaos animation when they make grow your breast or balls that is a permanent effect
I like this idea, but it would probably be really hard to implement because you would need to redo sprites and animations so I can't see that happening realistically. Though more unique quirks/debuffs for each enemy type would definitely be a good idea I think.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes