Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Primero que nada, hoy asido un buen día primero un nintendodirect con grandes juegos anunciados y ahora tenemos una nueva actualización de love potion desastre, y segundo muchas gracias a todo el equipo detrás de este proyecto sin duda ustedes son unos verdaderos héroes por mantener vivo este juego al dia de hoy, pronto comenzare a jugarlo un parde veces para ver todos los rebalanceos y cambios hechos, de nuevo muchas gracias a todos ustedes son grandes.

Reactions: JJ8

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
wow you went too far with polishing the game XD, now this may sound a bit harsh to say it but I think some content is needed, I don't remember when the new character sprites were published but it surely was in a while and since then the only thing I remember seeing is about two animations of blaze, I feel that we haven't seen like new NEW animations for a while, with the new sprites and all, I would like to know what happened with that or how the progress is going
Yeah, I know that. This month I'm focused more on gameplay, scripting and new designs for stages and objects. That's why there's nothing new, like sex animations, enemies or characters. But maybe there will be something new in the next update.

I think that Frafro was the one who was supposed to make part of the sprites for the characters or was he the one who made the sprites for the enemies? Or did he just polish them like adding more frames to the animations? Or is he the one who has all the work on the new models? I don't fully understand
Well, all the new enemy and character designs that have already been created (except Venus from stage 3) were created by Frafro. And he is the one who helps me with sprites and animations. However, he's on a break now, so I'm doing the animations and sprites myself for now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
tbh its been eons since ghosts were actually the worst enemy in the game, do not let your trauma cloud your judgement
the jump-kick now is nerfed against small enemies, just fought with them again and it's as annoying as ever, specifically with the stamina draining fast haha

dodexon

Jul 13, 2020
Hello guys. Please tell me why the sprite textures are on a pink background? In the game they are on a transparent background. Is there any way to remove it?

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Hello guys. Please tell me why the sprite textures are on a pink background? In the game they are on a transparent background. Is there any way to remove it?
if your talking about why its pink on the sprites and not in game, its because the game just changed the pink into a transparent color, and for changing it? just use the paint bucket tool with a transparent color like how you would do...
(note: i dont really understand what your talking about here)

dodexon

Jul 13, 2020
I still don't understand... The game removes the pink background from the sprites so accurately, but I can't remove just one color. I am stupid...

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
anyone got a 2.8 save? id rather not start over again and if so tell me how to add it, do i just do it the normal way and slap it in saves folder?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes