Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeta_the_echidna8

May 27, 2022
RedEye Samurai, I want to congratulate you on the hard work and dedication you put into this game, not many decide to grab someone else's abandoned project and stick with it, I wish you the best and hope that the toxic community that once brought down the original x project doesn't bring you down. your work.

Reactions: YeBleedinidiot

YeBleedinidiot

Mar 17, 2023
I wanted to give my two cents regarding the combat, since this is something that has been tinkered with a lot in the last few updates, I noticed

I think that, with the way the moes are now, making them use energy doesn't work, if anything it acts as a detractor, your grab breaker is the single most important tool in your kit, if using the other moves suddenly means that you can't use it, then you're not gonna want to touch them at all

However, it's not like it couldn't work, the problem isn't that the idea is inherently bad, the problem is that, for a majority of the cast, the energy isn't worth the moves, hell, I'm not even sure what you're supposed to use the double up move for lol

There is an exception, however: Amy. The range, damage and speed in her Dash Attack and Super are so high that the it actually feels worth using

Regarding the other characters, though:

-Zeta: her dash attack is REALLY good, the extra burst movement and recovery are really strong, but while her Super has massive range, the hitbox feels very finicky on the Y axis

-Rouge: She probably has the worst set of moves in the game, her dash has quite the start up and recovery, her Super moving you across the screen really messes with your positioning, and even her grab break can feel underwhelming

-Blaze: same history as Rouge, her dash attack, while quick, has A LOT of recovery, and her super's recovery when missed it's terrible

-Cream and Tails: I don't play enough with these two, even less so with the redesigned Cream, so I can't give my thoughts on them

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys, I'm back
I wondered what happened to Frafro and Nick2356?
As KellyStarrs pointed out, I can't see Frafro's original posts in this thread
Ok whats going on here? I am trying to follow what everyone is talking about and i keep seeing quotes from Frafro but don't see the original post being quoted.
Nick2356 has disappeared since Apr 22 this year and his account name has changed to Deleted member 4741218
Nick made a lot of good animation, and his disappearance makes me sad...
Over 64.gif

I was supposed to leave this account but I wanted to finish this xd

it is not finished
And ThenewbiemasterX, your URL is invalid, I can't download
I made a version of the latest modded edition with the pregnancy mode assets. I need some help arranging the horse files though.
Even if Cream's belly is a little bigger I'm fine with it, but this size is also perfect
Pregnancy edit
Amy's belly can be a little bigger in my opinion
Pregnancy edit
kickersboy07, the size of the shoe is just right for me, great job
NICE but i think it still looks off so i made amy have bigger shoes and now i think its perfect what do you think?
(btw this is just a simple/lazy edit with the og sprite)
View attachment 2379951
Also 100 pages on this mod:PogChamp:
Rtx24, you said you found it at inkbunny? How long ago was it? I'm trying to find it today but I tried:
Keywords/Title/Description or Story with all the words ' '
and
Keywords/Title with all the words ' '
I couldn't find this image, but I found it on , with the exact same file name
I really want to know where this image came from, I suspect the real source should be Zeta Team's Discord?
I found it off inkbunny it was really hard to find
And lastly, is it really hard for some of you to use the Search function in the upper right corner of threads?
How to unlock Gallery? Why can't I find Zu? How to get Emerald on stage X? Who is lah? How to join Discord?
Geez, can you guys stop asking same questions all the time?
You can save a lot of time by using search yourself, and it won't waste ours or RedEye's time, don't be a giant baby, okay?
If I get $10 every time someone asks a question that can be answered through search, thanks to you guys, I'm will be rich now.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes