Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, the next update has just appeared. I hope I didn't make you wait too long. I just now added a new update that introduces things like, a new stage 1 look along with traps for it. Improvement and optimization of most scripts, new look of items on the map. I have created a new grab system, which should cause less errors than the previous one. New stats have been introduced for characters, which are more balanced. I also added a new look for the menu gallery and also the gallery "loading screens". You can read more about the news in the change log.
Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022

Howdy, the next update has just appeared. I hope I didn't make you wait too long. I just now added a new update that introduces things like, a new stage 1 look along with traps for it. Improvement and optimization of most scripts, new look of items on the map. I have created a new grab system, which should cause less errors than the previous one. New stats have been introduced for characters, which are more balanced. I also added a new look for the menu gallery and also the gallery "loading screens". You can read more about the news in the change log.
Change Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow you went too far with polishing the game XD, now this may sound a bit harsh to say it but I think some content is needed, I don't remember when the new character sprites were published but it surely was in a while and since then the only thing I remember seeing is about two animations of blaze, I feel that we haven't seen like new NEW animations for a while, with the new sprites and all, I would like to know what happened with that or how the progress is going

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
wow you went too far with polishing the game XD, now this may sound a bit harsh to say it but I think some content is needed, I don't remember when the new character sprites were published but it surely was in a while and since then the only thing I remember seeing is about two animations of blaze, I feel that we haven't seen like new NEW animations for a while, with the new sprites and all, I would like to know what happened with that or how the progress is going
I think that Frafro was the one who was supposed to make part of the sprites for the characters or was he the one who made the sprites for the enemies? Or did he just polish them like adding more frames to the animations? Or is he the one who has all the work on the new models? I don't fully understand

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes