Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arthur12

May 13, 2018
Is the unlockable character really just the arrow? Seriously xD I mean it's kinda funny but like... I don't get it

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
question. am I downloading the latest version on the front page?
or not..? it still says (mod 2.3) on title screen.
and if not.. then please link me the latest version download..

..also is the gallery really not showing up..? cause i don't have the gallery in the title screen menu.
or is that an unlockable feature..?

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
Just did a new playthough and wow the improvements over the OG game are insane. The juggling on the enemies allows for much more fun gameplay and the new sprites and map layout are amazing. Everything has been great so far and I've really enjoyed my time. I had some ideas for animation skipping, but that seems to be in the process of being dealt with so no issue there. If I could offer a suggestion for the gameplay, I'd recommend trying to find something to make the other moves more utility. As of the moment there isn't much aside from spamming the main combo and juggling with said combo. Using the power move can help out in a horde and close calls, but the upward attacks/jump attacks/dash attacks/projectile attacks all end up being underutilized. I don't have a fix I can suggest due to my lack of knowledge of beat em ups, but if you can find a way to allow us to chain these different moves for big damage, the game will be even more fun. Just a suggestion to consider.
you kinda remind me of Magolor Epilogue's Combo mechanic..
where you gain "magic points" by defeating enemies.. and get more by getting longer chains on the combo counter by attacking enemies or obstacles..

(the counter also resumes "time" outside combat if you collect a magic points manually.. doesn't increase the combo number.)
..and using these points to upgrade your abilities in any order you would like is pretty satisfying.
like the one that allows you to keep maintaining your current combo without any activity.)

...but what you're talking about could be very different.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
question. am I downloading the latest version on the front page?
or not..? it still says (mod 2.3) on title screen.
and if not.. then please link me the latest version download..

..also is the gallery really not showing up..? cause i don't have the gallery in the title screen menu.
or is that an unlockable feature..?
the gallery is unlocked from the start and has always been, its in the menu its just that the menu has a limit of things to select, so the gallery as been set to bottom of all the selections...
P.S. Please stop asking where it is before actually finding/reading before it first, so many people have asked for this and the people working on this mod would much appreciate for you to find the answers first before asking it to them instead...
Thanks, by some random person

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Is that something that will be in version 2.9?
Yes

Is the unlockable character really just the arrow? Seriously xD I mean it's kinda funny but like... I don't get it
Well, someone on the server found a bug that if you mess with the save file a bit. You can continue the save without playing as a character from the selection screen, but rather as a point that you use when selecting galleries or stages to play. That's why I'm thought of adding a point as a little joke to the game.

where is frafo?
He is on break right now. If I remember correctly, like month and a half.

mjnhbgvfcdxhbgvf

Apr 21, 2023
Personally, I'm not really a fan of the new tails K.O. thing. Of course I've made it known what my preference is, but I feel like maybe there should be some toggle. Maybe 3 options, mpreg, balls drained, or just have it be nothing like before. But that's just my 2 cents.

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
I dont get it whats the difference between the game engine and the mod edition file bc i downloaded both and they both have no extra/special scenes or no new enemies.

JasonG97

Apr 7, 2023
I've been following this mod for a while now (don't know when tho) and I'm making a very painful sprite animation using Asami and werehog, believe it or not, this sprite took the whole day for me to draw, mainly cus I pixel art everything off of a screenshot referenced from amy, I cant really imagine how painful its gonna be doing the rest, but i'll get the hang of it, what do you guys think of this image so far? I can show more images before i do the full animation
AsamiWomb.jpg

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I've been following this mod for a while now (don't know when tho) and I'm making a very painful sprite animation using Asami and werehog, believe it or not, this sprite took the whole day for me to draw, mainly cus I pixel art everything off of a screenshot referenced from amy, I cant really imagine how painful its gonna be doing the rest, but i'll get the hang of it, what do you guys think of this image so far? I can show more images before i do the full animation
View attachment 2744417
its looking good as of right now

Reactions: JasonG97
Feb 3, 2023
Yes

Well, someone on the server found a bug that if you mess with the save file a bit. You can continue the save without playing as a character from the selection screen, but rather as a point that you use when selecting galleries or stages to play. That's why I'm thought of adding a point as a little joke to the game.

He is on break right now. If I remember correctly, like month and a half.
I think Frafro took a break because of me... :)

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
View attachment 2744417
thats done by reference?! i thought it was traced... very good : )

Reactions: JasonG97

JasonG97

Apr 7, 2023
After almost an entire day i managed to finish all the sprites for part of the werehog and asami animation, and yes i used references of amy's animation and did not trace at all. If i actually finish the full animation, hopefully someone can animate the whole thing (since i have to manualy draw my own frames and i dont have an actual animation software). This will probably be the hardest part and i wanna know what you guys think so far!
AsamiWombTest.gif

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes