Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
If the update comes out in September I will have to wait until the first of October for September without fap

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
Why did this thread go from getting excited about redeyes amazing mod to the talk of the nasty comic discussed above? I want to thank RedEye for all the work done on this mod and cannot wait for the upcoming stage and update. I hope I'm not the only one hyped about the female stage coming soon.
Sometimes you gotta ignore the notifs unless its from RedEye

Reactions: EpicmanGreat

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Why did this thread go from getting excited about redeyes amazing mod to the talk of the nasty comic discussed above? I want to thank RedEye for all the work done on this mod and cannot wait for the upcoming stage and update. I hope I'm not the only one hyped about the female stage coming soon.
I am also looking forward to it even if it were to come out in a few weeks I would have to wait until it is the first of October for September without fap

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I hope Red is ok. They've been quiet for a couple of weeks now. I hope working on this new stage isn't too stressful for them :unsure:
Well that's because I don't have anything that I could share right now. For now only what I can say is that I already have 5 enemys done (without sex anims), plus 3 zones for stage 6. However I will allow to play a test version of stage 6 to see with others if everything is ok, before I will add it as an update. I also more talk on discord rather then this forum.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes