Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
yo redeye!, how are ya? :D
Good so far, but I know most of you would rather want to know how the mod is going.
So, for now I can tell you what I already made:
5 loading screen for stage 6
4 zones for stage 6
5 enemys for stage 6 (1 enemy have all sex anims and one enemy have only one sex anim for each char)
2 cutscenes

However right now I stop a little with mod and start to also working on my other project.

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Good so far, but I know most of you would rather want to know how the mod is going.
So, for now I can tell you what I already made:
5 loading screen for stage 6
4 zones for stage 6
5 enemys for stage 6 (1 enemy have all sex anims and one enemy have only one sex anim for each char)
2 cutscenes

However right now I stop a little with mod and start to also working on my other project.
What is the other project you are working on?

playful098

Feb 11, 2023
im probably just being dumb but, what exactly does it mean to click the spaces to skip the animations? like, what spaces? the spacebar doesn't do anything and clicking within the game does nothing either
odd maybe its broken for you or something because it works for me

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 2548302

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2023.07.24
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.9
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:

Mod Edition File

Game Engine

Other Stuff

(Screenshots)

View attachment 2163703 View attachment 2163704 View attachment 2163705 View attachment 2163706 View attachment 2163707 View attachment 2163726 View attachment 2163710 View attachment 2163711 View attachment 2163728 View attachment 2163713 View attachment 2163714 View attachment 2163715 View attachment 2163716
is there any way that i can get 2.6 version?

Reactions: globito99

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
What is the other project you are working on?
Also this is a little sneek pick of this project:

View attachment 2023-09-23 00-15-46.mp4

is there any way that i can get 2.6 version?
Remember that on the first page you have link to all older versions of the mod.

just wondering is it bad everytime i see godot i think of ace attorney?
Who knows

Does anyone know anything about frafo?
Frafro was the person who helped me with several things in the game, such as a new design for the enemies in stage 1 or a new design for Cream and other major things. However, a few months ago he decided to leave the project and also deleted his discod, f95zone and ko-fi accounts, so contacting him is difficult.

Jul 16, 2022

View attachment 2950278

Frafro was the person who helped me with several things in the game, such as a new design for the enemies in stage 1 or a new design for Cream and other major things. However, a few months ago he decided to leave the project and also deleted his discod, f95zone and ko-fi accounts, so contacting him is difficult.
Not gonna lie, that little character's design is cute. Also, are you only doing the designs/animations by yourself now? That's tough. Did you try recruiting anyone on one of the artist sites to help? There are good pixel artist out there. Wish I knew animation, all I'm good at is writing. Which can get cringey to be honest lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJ8

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Not gonna lie, that little character's design is cute. Also, are you only doing the designs/animations by yourself now? That's tough. Did you try recruiting anyone on one of the artist sites to help? There are good pixel artist out there. Wish I know animation, all I'm good at is writing. Which can get cringey to be honest lol.
Well for now I'm mostly do stuff alone. However there are some people on discord that help me from time to time with something.

Jul 16, 2022
Well for now I'm mostly do stuff alone. However there are some people on discord that help me from time to time with something.
Oh, well that's good to hear Discord helps. I'm still unfamiliar with how it fully works though. Never had any reason to use it. Is it invite only like a private party chat? Or public where anyone can join? How do I join?

bobbot

May 10, 2018

View attachment 2950278

Remember that on the first page you have link to all older versions of the mod.

Who knows

gotta say this looks cute~ wish you luck with it.

Jul 16, 2022
You can use this invite link:
I made an account but the invite didn't seem to work. Or maybe it did? I don't know, I went through so many menu's and still don't know how to even change the avatar :ROFLMAO: . Sent you a request though...by accident. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes