Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah, says I'm unable to join. Was I already joined and got banned or something?
It all depends when you made an account. If you made a new account and at the same time you try to join. Then the bot on server will remove you because the life span of your account is too short.

Aug 17, 2017
I may have missed something, but when you're selecting a character, Asami's missing. Is she only unlocked after you beat the game or something?

Dr.KinkAid

Dec 14, 2019
sorry if this question has already been asked (I looked for a little bit and couldn't find it), but I'm having a bug, I think, where after the first time I see a sex animation, any time that it would be that animation afterwards, it won't do it? I hope that made sense o.o;

Jul 16, 2022
So, this might be random and probably not the place for it but... did anybody try the Sonic Frontiers DLC 3 update? Its actually really good. I haven't played Tails section yet, but out of Amy & Knuckles gameplay, who knew that Amy would be the more fun character to play :unsure:

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
So, this might be random and probably not the place for it but... did anybody try the Sonic Frontiers DLC 3 update? Its actually really good. I haven't played Tails section yet, but out of Amy & Knuckles gameplay, who knew that Amy would be the more fun character to play :unsure:
can you play as them after you do the dlc or are they stuck in the dlc only story

Jul 16, 2022
can you play as them after you do the dlc or are they stuck in the dlc only story
Seems like it, from watching other Sonic-Tubers livestreaming it. Apparently you talk to one of the Elder koco to switch characters. Haven't completed the dlc story yet myself since I'm playing Phantom Liberty now.

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Luckily I was able to survive September without fap

And I ask, how advanced is version 3.0 now?
Well, the new update will include a new stage 6 with new enemies and sex animations. And also some changes in game mechanics, scripts and appearance of some things.

For now, I can only tell you what I have currently done for stage 6, which will be:

1. Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Secret Zone (with enemy placement and music).
2. 1 Cutscene when moving from stage 2 to 3.
3. 5 already created enemies with animations, 3 of which already have sex animations.

May 28, 2018
hiya, first thing, i'm impressed to see some love to that game still in 2023, and i have to wonder since you seem to develop new stage, will they're be by any luck a "bdsm/latex" stage where like if we get hit or something, they progressively lock bondage stuff on you like latex suit, ball gag, blindfold and sex toy ?

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
hiya, first thing, i'm impressed to see some love to that game still in 2023, and i have to wonder since you seem to develop new stage, will they're be by any luck a "bdsm/latex" stage where like if we get hit or something, they progressively lock bondage stuff on you like latex suit, ball gag, blindfold and sex toy ?
i hope that happens too

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well, there could be a possibility for one of the enemy to have some bdsm stuff

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
Well, the new update will include a new stage 6 with new enemies and sex animations. And also some changes in game mechanics, scripts and appearance of some things.

For now, I can only tell you what I have currently done for stage 6, which will be:

1. Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 3, Secret Zone (with enemy placement and music).
2. 1 Cutscene when moving from stage 2 to 3.
3. 5 already created enemies with animations, 3 of which already have sex animations.
If you had to say the percentage of how the update is progressing, what would that percentage be?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes