Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LuluNights

Oct 3, 2023
I understand if there isn't a way to explain but i was wondering if there was a way to install this mod on a Mac. All i see is windows and android version. i Would love to pay this mod but if it's not possible that's okay.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I understand if there isn't a way to explain but i was wondering if there was a way to install this mod on a Mac. All i see is windows and android version. i Would love to pay this mod but if it's not possible that's okay.
the best you can try is downloading an Windows/Android emulator in your Mac

YeBleedinidiot

Mar 17, 2023
hiya, first thing, i'm impressed to see some love to that game still in 2023, and i have to wonder since you seem to develop new stage, will they're be by any luck a "bdsm/latex" stage where like if we get hit or something, they progressively lock bondage stuff on you like latex suit, ball gag, blindfold and sex toy ?
That sounds way too elaborate and also a LOT of sprite work

Oct 5, 2022
i was afraid that would be the case. oh well i shall see if i can. thank you for the help.
Try virtualbox and a windows image. There are plenty of tutorials on Internet. However, I must warn you that the performance of the OS will be faaar from good. I have a macbook pro and the perfomance is relatively okay, once the game is opened it runs smoothly, but the OS keeps going with lag.

Feb 25, 2022
You know how tails follows you around in old sonic games without a second player in control? Can we implement that but this time it's an npc second player of our choosing?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes