Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 16, 2022
Well that's because I don't have anything that I could share right now. For now only what I can say is that I already have 5 enemys done (without sex anims), plus 3 zones for stage 6. However I will allow to play a test version of stage 6 to see with others if everything is ok, before I will add it as an update. I also more talk on discord rather then this forum.
Oh right, Discord. I keep forgetting about that, my bad. Just happy to know everything is ok.

Reactions: Robopounder

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
anyone able to help what the hell causes this visual glitch?
ive only changed values of character stats, enemy damage, and item values

edit 06/09/2023 - 15:53 GMT: Nevermind, ive removed it only on my end, as i was modding when it happened. thx to red, lu and grumpytoad for helping on discord x3
1694009365468.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Beats9821

BASH76

Jan 3, 2023
A few days before they release the 3.0 update, will they have version 1.1 by chance? And I'm not talking about version 1.2 but the first version that they released of this incredible mod

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
A few days before they release the 3.0 update, will they have version 1.1 by chance? And I'm not talking about version 1.2 but the first version that they released of this incredible mod
What day will the next update come out?

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
Actually I only asked the question because "BASH76" said "a few days before the update is released" and I assumed that there was already a date set for that, I had not been aware of this game.

PuzzleMonster

Sep 11, 2023
If the difficulty is going to be spiked like it is, could we get either a difficulty setting or have the super move break grapples again (consistently this time).

Reactions: bobbot

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I love this mod. It's so nice Red, thank you. I can't get my game to keep my save files once I close it, but your minigames are great. More like the rouge rock paper scissor one, pegging's amazing. :D
You have to close it from the menu. IIRC that let's you start from the stage you left it

croppy

Dec 6, 2019
im probably just being dumb but, what exactly does it mean to click the spaces to skip the animations? like, what spaces? the spacebar doesn't do anything and clicking within the game does nothing either

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes