Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
That's a very, very different thing. Through bioengineering it's entirely possible for a male to end up giving birth (it also wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility for the lust gas in the game to alter the genetic makeup of the characters. As we've seen, it already changed the physical characteristics of some enemies.

Taking a being that is literally dead and with no physical body and allowing it to give birth is completely impossible in every potential sense of the word, be it physical, scientific, or magical. Life has to come from life, that's a basic function of reproduction. It's like saying you cum on a toaster and make a humanoid waffle maker offspring.
Ironic. You tried to justify the existence of a Pregnant Tails by dismissing all the logical arguments of why such a thing would never work in real life by simply creating the fallacy of "It's just fiction lol. It doesn't have to make sense!" Yet here you stand trying to deconstruct my argument for a pregnant ghost girl and stating why it isn't possible by using realistic arguments. Talk about a double standard.

Zeldapro

Jun 25, 2020
you're underestimating the power of the script XD
The mystic powers of the script! No one knows the full extend of the possibilities! Without jokes tho, yeah, anything is possible. Half the game basically makes no sense if we don't at least bend the rules, may as well break them. I may as well mention that the script doesn't even support M-preg to begin with because Tails is specifically turned into a girl for that animation.(Which iirc was the reason why there was a debate in another thread if Tails should be genderbent into a futa for a theoretical preg mode. Not like I personally care at this point what kind of content gets put in, just wanted to mention it.)

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know if you know about this, but RockCandy (Zuu's creator) has unused content in for PXLPD, maybe it can have some use to you

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
what something new on 1.7 redeye
As for you about the changes that will be in the new version, for now I managed to improve some animations in stage 5 and stage 4. In addition, I split the mod into two parts and introduced three more characters to pregnancy mode, cream, zeta and rouge plus added the missing animations for amy. For now I'm trying to finish doing the sex animation in stage 1 and stage 2.

• Love
Reactions: Zeldapro

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
As for you about the changes that will be in the new version, for now I managed to improve some animations in stage 5 and stage 4. In addition, I split the mod into two parts and introduced three more characters to pregnancy mode, cream, zeta and rouge plus added the missing animations for amy. For now I'm trying to finish doing the sex animation in stage 1 and stage 2.
I love the mod you have done on the game and the effort is appreciated, but does anyone know information about stage 6? mewfertitis park i think its called

Feb 25, 2022
Why would you split it into two parts? Is it getting too big for you?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Why would you split it into two parts? Is it getting too big for you?
No, I just want to split this mod into two separate downloadable games on the site. One original version and one pregnancy mode version. This will make it easier to add new content to the game. But I will still work on both versions nonetheless.

Feb 25, 2022
No, I just want to split this mod into two separate downloadable games on the site. One original version and one pregnancy mode version. This will make it easier to add new content to the game. But I will still work on both versions nonetheless.
I thought the original idea was that Preggo mode was supposed to be a new mode like arena mode

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Ironic. You tried to justify the existence of a Pregnant Tails by dismissing all the logical arguments of why such a thing would never work in real life by simply creating the fallacy of "It's just fiction lol. It doesn't have to make sense!" Yet here you stand trying to deconstruct my argument for a pregnant ghost girl and stating why it isn't possible by using realistic arguments. Talk about a double standard.
There's a major difference between having a discussion/debate and outright mocking others. I never once insulted you, yet here you are taking it so personally that I disagree with you and even presented my reasoning for why.
It's completely fine for people to disagree, but taking it to such a degree when you don't get your way is just uncalled for.

Now, if you'd like to continue this conversation like an adult, I'd be happy to listen to your reasoning and respond as such.

Feb 25, 2022
There's a major difference between having a discussion/debate and outright mocking others. I never once insulted you, yet here you are taking it so personally that I disagree with you and even presented my reasoning for why.
It's completely fine for people to disagree, but taking it to such a degree when you don't get your way is just uncalled for.

Now, if you'd like to continue this conversation like an adult, I'd be happy to listen to your reasoning and respond as such.
I was just reminding you of what you said. I admit it came off a lot bolder and cockier than I actually wanted it to be but for the most part I was pointing out how contradictory your actions were. You were dismissive of all logical reasoning on why Pregnant Tails doesn't work and tried to justify it yet you attempted to deconstruct my statement about a potential pregnant Lah by using real world logic.

Last edited:

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
will pregnant mode have alternate or different story

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I thought the original idea was that Preggo mode was supposed to be a new mode like arena mode
This was the idea at the very beginning, but by the fact that more and more new ideas to it began to appear, such as changing loading, game over, etc. I concluded that the easiest way would be to split this mod into two parts.

will pregnant mode have alternate or different story
Probably not, although there may be slight changes.

well i just hope its not just a hard mode
Well pregnancy mode itself will be a bit more difficult than the original version, because it does not introduce the possibility of escaping from sex, in addition there is a small chance that during our idle animation our character will stop for a moment which triggers belly kicking animation through which our character will be vulnerable for a moment.

Feb 25, 2022
This was the idea at the very beginning, but by the fact that more and more new ideas to it began to appear, such as changing loading, game over, etc. I concluded that the easiest way would be to split this mod into two parts.

Probably not, although there may be slight changes.

Well pregnancy mode itself will be a bit more difficult than the original version, because it does not introduce the possibility of escaping from sex, in addition there is a small chance that during our idle animation our character will stop for a moment which triggers belly kicking animation through which our character will be vulnerable for a moment.
Is pregnancy mod available now?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
how heavy they are with this mod. :LOL:

let the modder work in peace. ;)

They already told them once what they wanted, now give them time with their own, if there are more things to add then say them but they do not have to interrupt the modder's work, even so this mode was not the original route that the modder had planned to do with the mod, that's why he also had to separate it from his main idea. :sneaky:

Reactions: REIGNITED
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes