Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Not really, right now I'm trying to focus more on completing those missing animations. However, if you want you can create such an animation yourself and submit here. and then we'll be able to tell if it's worth developing the idea after all.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Well I'm not going to replace Tails with something else. So I will probably use the current tails model. Although I'm not sure if I won't just redesign it slightly. I haven't started with the unfinished characters yet, so when I do, I'll post concept art for tails here.

Feb 25, 2022
My idea for the preggo mode cutscenes is that it's been nine months since the outbreak of the lust pandemic and the girls have been captured and impregnated by Tails. He isn't playable because he was corrupted by the pink smoke. He has captured the girls and has been fucking them for months. It's only one the ninth month of being sex dolls that your player character gets free and escapes. You also free the others but they're too horny to fight with you for the time being and they will join you later.

Obviously stage one would be completely different. Instead of taking place in the egg Argonaut, it takes place somewhere in knothole village. All the robot enemies will be replaced by corrupted freedom fighters. At the end of the level, you reach the Sky Patrol and instead of fighting Bocoe, Decoe and Bokkun, you fight Fang the Sniper, Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear instead. Tails has hired them to fight and fuck you into submission. After stage 1, you activate Nicole and she explains what's been happening to the world and about the pink cloud. She will act as your guide instead of eggman this time around.

Tails will pop up randomly as a miniboss in every level except for the boss zones, sometimes alone and other times with Knuckles or Metal Sonic. And every female enemy including bosses are pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: YeBleedinidiot

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
My idea for the preggo mode cutscenes is that it's been nine months since the outbreak of the lust pandemic and the girls have been captured and impregnated by Tails. He isn't playable because he was corrupted by the pink smoke. He has captured the girls and has been fucking them for months. It's only one the ninth month of being sex dolls that your player character gets free and escapes. You also free the others but they're too horny to fight with you for the time being.

Obviously stage one would be completely different. Instead of taking place in the egg Argonaut, it takes place somewhere in knothole village. All the robot enemies will be replaced by corrupted freedom fighters. At the end of the level, you reach the Sky Patrol and instead of fighting Bocoe, Decoe and Bokkun, you fight Fang the Sniper, Bean the Dynamite, and Bark the Polar Bear instead. Tails has hired them to fight and fuck you into submission. After stage 1, you activate Nicole and she explains what's been happening to the world and about the pink cloud. She will act as your guide instead of eggman this time around.

Tails will pop up randomly as a miniboss in every level except for the boss zones, sometimes alone and other times with Knuckles or Metal Sonic. And every female enemy including bosses are pregnant
man, that sounds nice but i feel like that too many characters, each stage has 4 enemies and 1 boss

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
well... great idea but... depend of leruarts too,is supossed the mod of him with the help of redeye samurai,¿no?. :unsure:

and not exactly,the stage 3 have 2 bosses,the underwater big robot and the first phase of venus and the stage 5 have a fifth enemy,one of the cave girl riding a velociraptor while the boss is zeena,well... there is something too but... i don't know how is called. :cautious:

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2022
man, that sounds nice but i feel like that too many characters, each stage has 4 enemies and 1 boss
Tails, Knuckles and Metal will only appear once per stage, meaning if you beat them in level 1 act 2, they never show up again until level 2 act 2. I know it will work because I added 100 bokkuns and 1 zeena in stage 1 before

Feb 25, 2022
¿how?,¿these bokkuns appears all in one screen or they take turns to appears?.
That usually depends on the coordinates. They all appear in one spot and attack me. I basically spam the special move to knock them off. Every hit on the bokkuns refills my stamina meter so I don't have to worry about recharging my energy.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
i dont wanna force redeye.this is another thought of idea for pregnant mode that will probably in the future.seeing newbiemaster idea i want to expand it so on stage 2 it would be the same but the cutscene the oc who take care the plant is already pregnant by the plant remember its been 9 months and the npc are already pregnant and some changes they will give birth and the boss will be the same with some minor difference after defeating it the oc will give birth an hybrid plant.

in stage 3 it will be the same but nicole gave you the thing instead of eggman and the bonus stage there no egg agornaut in the cutscene we see a abandoned ship in the inside we see the oc but she pregnant and we see a little bit of venus and the bosses will be the same.

in stage 4 well you already know this but with little change the cutsecne is a flashback 9 months ago they kidnapped sonic and no one here to save him the ritual work with no interruptions and sonic the werehog and lah is now married well force married and they have sex and lah is now pregnant. the boss battle will be the same but lah and sonic the werehog have wedding rings in there finger. after defeating them the cutscene will be that lah is angry its ruined but she felt something her water broke and she giving birth.

in stage 5 its the same but the boss zeena is pregnant after defeating her she will give birth and also the father is tails

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes