Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
Hey, I've noticed that there is already some discussion on the story as to pregnancy mode. That's why I decided that I would also try to offer a vision of how the story itself could begin, so that it hooks into all the stages we are given to play in and explains the issue of fertilization in most beings.

Stage 1

The story begins with a female scientist falling in love with a certain mobian who does not reciprocate her affection. Desperate, the woman decided to create a serum with which she could drug her other half to make him fall in love with her. Unlucky for her, the recipe for creating this serum was old, making some of the ingredients and the proportions for them not very clear. The young woman nevertheless made an attempt and got to work. Not knowing if all the ingredients were right and if she had added everything in the right amount, she sincerely hoped that she would succeed. To her misfortune, at the same moment the city was attacked by Eggman and his robots. A numerous rocket attack caused tremors, and these led to the dropping of several vials of strange substances in the laboratory. The mixture led to a huge explosion with the release of a huge pink cloud. The seemingly ordinary cloud brought with it some side effects, such as an increase in libido in living organisms, and interestingly the creation of a peculiar virus that resembled sperm in structure and showed similar abilities, such as fertilizing a female individual. Due to its gaseous structure, it was only a matter of time when this cloud would get everywhere, even into a woman's vagina and then into an egg cell. And this caused the immediate fertilization of most of the female beings in the area of the cloud's spread. In addition, this virus, when combined with the woman's egg cell, released certain substances that strengthened the body, and accelerated the process of fetal development itself. During this event, our characters are captured as well as taken to the main ship, unsuspecting of what awaits them when they wake up.

Although the story is not somehow sophisticated, I think it would somehow explain why everything looks the way it does.
Can I be the illustrator of the cutscenes this time around?

Feb 25, 2022
Hey, I've noticed that there is already some discussion on the story as to pregnancy mode. That's why I decided that I would also try to offer a vision of how the story itself could begin, so that it hooks into all the stages we are given to play in and explains the issue of fertilization in most beings.

Stage 1

The story begins with a female scientist falling in love with a certain mobian who does not reciprocate her affection. Desperate, the woman decided to create a serum with which she could drug her other half to make him fall in love with her. Unlucky for her, the recipe for creating this serum was old, making some of the ingredients and the proportions for them not very clear. The young woman nevertheless made an attempt and got to work. Not knowing if all the ingredients were right and if she had added everything in the right amount, she sincerely hoped that she would succeed. To her misfortune, at the same moment the city was attacked by Eggman and his robots. A numerous rocket attack caused tremors, and these led to the dropping of several vials of strange substances in the laboratory. The mixture led to a huge explosion with the release of a huge pink cloud. The seemingly ordinary cloud brought with it some side effects, such as an increase in libido in living organisms, and interestingly the creation of a peculiar virus that resembled sperm in structure and showed similar abilities, such as fertilizing a female individual. Due to its gaseous structure, it was only a matter of time when this cloud would get everywhere, even into a woman's vagina and then into an egg cell. And this caused the immediate fertilization of most of the female beings in the area of the cloud's spread. In addition, this virus, when combined with the woman's egg cell, released certain substances that strengthened the body, and accelerated the process of fetal development itself. During this event, our characters are captured as well as taken to the main ship, unsuspecting of what awaits them when they wake up.

Although the story is not somehow sophisticated, I think it would somehow explain why everything looks the way it does.
I hope by the end of pregnancy mode every female is still pregnant gives birth to their children. We might see some wholesome end credits scenes with the girls and their children . I imagine Amy showing Sonic the baby before he faints, Blaze dressing her kid in royal attire, Rouge plotting with her kid on how to steal the master emerald while Knuckles trains Zeta and her baby, Cream and Tails taking care of the baby while Vanilla gives them parenting advice, and finally Zu breastfeeding her baby while getting gangbanged.

Reactions: ComfortArena74

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
like one of schwazeneger movies,tails is going to be pregnant too because of some experiment where the males get pregnants too. :LOL:

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
you know i wanna make a what if since newbiemaster doesnt want to so ill do myself and also you can change parts of this story because im not good at story script and also in this story there two tails now male and female let just say she a clone or alternate universe okay lets do this love potion disaster pregnant mode 10 years later. and also this will not be in the game

we start as normal story as there making a potion eggman crashes the place with a missile and kidnapped the playable characters and the story change instead of escape they been staying for 10 years because they have been distracted from the sex instead of thinking of escape. 10 years has passed the pink cloud is now part of earth and people got used to it and this is the new normal. inside in eggman ship we see the playable characters still having sex and pregnant and and they children to and cream is now 16 year old and one day one of the playable characters snap out it and escape.

in stage 2 we see the place very different the place is were home of hyrbrid plants and animals and in the boss we see is the plant boss with their children and her mother and fight.

in stage 3 things are the same fighting the boss is the same.

in stage 4 we see is the same but when you go to the mansion the inside is slighty change the walls are now fixed and renew and the one of the portrait we see is lah and sonic the werehog and there daughter and two twins in the boss fight is the same

in stage 5 we see flashback 10 years ago of tails going to a cave but then crack heard and fall down and blackout and unconscious and then he open his eyes he sees his dick in zeena vagina and he didnt know impregnate her in 10 years later tails and zeena are now married with their child zaylee she look like this. 2588427_Slaan6_zaylee.png
and now the stage is the same the boss you have to fight zeena tails and zaylee.

and also you can change this because im not good story script

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
Dude. Why do you keeps spamming mpreg? If redeye doesn't wanna do it, don't force him.
I'm not "spamming". I was replying to the post above me. I just didn't happen to quote it.
You really need to learn to chill, dude. And if Redeye doesn't want to do something, they'll tell me themselves. Redeye doesn't need you speaking for them.

(Also, for the record, I'm not the only one talking about it. My recent post was in reply to someone also talking about the same topic.)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
redEye, do you think you will do "evil tails" ?
Hmm... probably in story mode, no. Although something like this could be added to arena mode.

I'm not "spamming". I was replying to the post above me. I just didn't happen to quote it.
You really need to learn to chill, dude. And if Redeye doesn't want to do something, they'll tell me themselves. Redeye doesn't need you speaking for them.

(Also, for the record, I'm not the only one talking about it. My recent post was in reply to someone also talking about the same topic.)
Well, I did not refer too much to this topic so as to definitively confirm or deny the appearance of tatils as a playable character. I honestly don't know how to approach it myself yet. For now, I have a thought to redesign the tails to make it look more feminine.

you know i wanna make a what if since newbiemaster doesnt want to so ill do myself and also you can change parts of this story because im not good at story script and also in this story there two tails now male and female let just say she a clone or alternate universe okay lets do this love potion disaster pregnant mode 10 years later. and also this will not be in the game
It's cool that you came up with this idea, although I don't know how much of it I will add to the game. To be honest, for now I plan to finish stage 5, pregnency mode and let go of this mod. Also I plan to try to create a platform game in unity based on this story and assets, which would add more puzzles, levels and more interesting boss fights, and other thinks.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
so saying you gonna make unity platform sonic game from my story idea in the future first of that cool second you can change some parts of the story because im not good at story scripts and third please keep the stage 4 and 5 idea and fourth is love potion disaster originated from unity redeye

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes