Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 25, 2022
i dont wanna force redeye.this is another thought of idea for pregnant mode that will probably in the future.seeing newbiemaster idea i want to expand it so on stage 2 it would be the same but the cutscene the oc who take care the plant is already pregnant by the plant remember its been 9 months and the npc are already pregnant and some changes they will give birth and the boss will be the same with some minor difference after defeating it the oc will give birth an hybrid plant.

in stage 3 it will be the same but nicole gave you the thing instead of eggman and the bonus stage there no egg agornaut in the cutscene we see a abandoned ship in the inside we see the oc but she pregnant and we see a little bit of venus and the bosses will be the same.

in stage 4 well you already know this but with little change the cutsecne is a flashback 9 months ago they kidnapped sonic and no one here to save him the ritual work with no interruptions and sonic the werehog and lah is now married well force married and they have sex and lah is now pregnant. the boss battle will be the same but lah and sonic the werehog have wedding rings in there finger. after defeating them the cutscene will be that lah is angry its ruined but she felt something her water broke and she giving birth.

in stage 5 its the same but the boss zeena is pregnant by tails after defeating her she will give birth
Maybe one of the Zeti got her pregnant and she's currently interrogating the other members of the deadly six to find out who's the father

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's good but... ¿how you play without that part being so much lagging?,you know... with all of these enemies in the screens.

and me too but i accept it because leruarts wishes that mod but like i said before,this thing of the pregnant mod give me some goosebumps and i get nervious,this thing scare and worrying me too but i don't know... i thing is best for others users enjoy too their fetish too,is not fair for them i got my fetish while they don't get what they wants and viceverse so i can't do nothing,everyone wants their things but sometimes they need to be separated from the true plan of who doing this mod.

Feb 25, 2022
i would imagine in the nicole dialogues there some point where were she talk while she having contractions or labor pain
That's why we have preggo sex. None of those would be an issue if the Pregnant mother-to-be is so stimulated by all the sex and creampies that she's been receiving that she orgasms when she gives birth.

Feb 25, 2022
i dont wanna force redeye.this is another thought of idea for pregnant mode that will probably in the future.seeing newbiemaster idea i want to expand it so on stage 2 it would be the same but the cutscene the oc who take care the plant is already pregnant by the plant remember its been 9 months and the npc are already pregnant and some changes they will give birth and the boss will be the same with some minor difference after defeating it the oc will give birth an hybrid plant.

in stage 3 it will be the same but nicole gave you the thing instead of eggman and the bonus stage there no egg agornaut in the cutscene we see a abandoned ship in the inside we see the oc but she pregnant and we see a little bit of venus and the bosses will be the same.

in stage 4 well you already know this but with little change the cutsecne is a flashback 9 months ago they kidnapped sonic and no one here to save him the ritual work with no interruptions and sonic the werehog and lah is now married well force married and they have sex and lah is now pregnant. the boss battle will be the same but lah and sonic the werehog have wedding rings in there finger. after defeating them the cutscene will be that lah is angry its ruined but she felt something her water broke and she giving birth.

in stage 5 its the same but the boss zeena is pregnant after defeating her she will give birth and also the father is tails
The OC in stage 2 is Zeta's mom

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
so zeta is going to have a little brother,¿and what we are going to do with him?,¿and what about cream?,¿she is an adult like her mother now too?.

Feb 25, 2022
so zeta is going to have a little brother,¿and what we are going to do with him?,¿and what about cream?,¿she is an adult like her mother now too?.
No. Cream's still a kid in this mode. There are instances of underaged girls giving birth in real life. So Vanilla would have a grandkid a lot earlier.

Feb 25, 2022
i would imagine in the nicole dialogues there some point where were she talk while she having contractions or labor pain
Nicole would probably say something like: "I guess being raped while pregnant does have it's benefits after all. All those creampies made the labor pains and contractions a lot more bearable to manage.

Am I getting wet thinking about when I was being raped?..."

Last edited:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
in two players,that animation is a bad idea,i can't see behind of these animations and they are so big but i like the bulge of the characters going inside of the plants to dissapear underground,it's looks like that big plants in the center have multiple prey doing some orgy inside of it while they are stained their bodies in green colors,like stained by mud or white semen and etc... they get stained and tainted in green colors on their bodies because of these green plant fluids,mmmhhh... i love to see two characters get devoured together by one of these plants and together get squeezed and sticky inside of that bulge of that plant and suffer together inside of that plant being humiliated. :love:
sample_c1fcf54d85c4dd3d624b557bde3abeeadce7eeae.jpg 353mnh.gif

Feb 25, 2022
in two players,that animation is a bad idea,i can't see behind of these animations and they are so big but i like the bulge of the characters going inside of the plants to dissapear underground,it's looks like that big plants in the center have multiple prey doing some orgy inside of it while they are stained their bodies in green colors,like stained by mud or white semen and etc... they get stained and tainted in green colors on their bodies because of these green plant fluids,mmmhhh... i love to see two characters get devoured together by one of these plants and together get squeezed and sticky inside of that bulge of that plant and suffer together inside of that plant being humiliated. :love:
View attachment 2044626 View attachment 2044630
I'm not sure if the game is programmed to have enemies grab two players at once

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
hey newbiemaster eversince you tweet a alternate story for pregnant mode i wonder what if there an alternate story were the lust pandemic has been keep going for 10 years like playable character didnt escape for 10 years until now and stage 2 and stage 3 and stage 4 sonic the werehog and lah and 5 like what the story and no this not a feature this is a what if this will be not part in the game

Feb 25, 2022
hey newbiemaster eversince you tweet a alternate story for pregnant mode i wonder what if there an alternate story were the lust pandemic has been keep going for 10 years like playable character didnt escape for 10 years until now and stage 2 and stage 3 and stage 4 sonic the werehog and lah and 5 like what the story and no this not a feature this is a what if this will be not part in the game
Nope. Sticking with the nine months thing. Cream will remain a child as evidenced by the current state of preggo mode in the files. Reddy made this not me

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey, I've noticed that there is already some discussion on the story as to pregnancy mode. That's why I decided that I would also try to offer a vision of how the story itself could begin, so that it hooks into all the stages we are given to play in and explains the issue of fertilization in most beings.

Stage 1

The story begins with a female scientist falling in love with a certain mobian who does not reciprocate her affection. Desperate, the woman decided to create a serum with which she could drug her other half to make him fall in love with her. Unlucky for her, the recipe for creating this serum was old, making some of the ingredients and the proportions for them not very clear. The young woman nevertheless made an attempt and got to work. Not knowing if all the ingredients were right and if she had added everything in the right amount, she sincerely hoped that she would succeed. To her misfortune, at the same moment the city was attacked by Eggman and his robots. A numerous rocket attack caused tremors, and these led to the dropping of several vials of strange substances in the laboratory. The mixture led to a huge explosion with the release of a huge pink cloud. The seemingly ordinary cloud brought with it some side effects, such as an increase in libido in living organisms, and interestingly the creation of a peculiar virus that resembled sperm in structure and showed similar abilities, such as fertilizing a female individual. Due to its gaseous structure, it was only a matter of time when this cloud would get everywhere, even into a woman's vagina and then into an egg cell. And this caused the immediate fertilization of most of the female beings in the area of the cloud's spread. In addition, this virus, when combined with the woman's egg cell, released certain substances that strengthened the body, and accelerated the process of fetal development itself. During this event, our characters are captured as well as taken to the main ship, unsuspecting of what awaits them when they wake up.

Although the story is not somehow sophisticated, I think it would somehow explain why everything looks the way it does.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes