Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glads

Jan 2, 2022
Sorry for the silly question, but will there be online multiplayer via radmin/hamachi??

Feb 25, 2022
Hmm... probably in story mode, no. Although something like this could be added to arena mode.

Well, I did not refer too much to this topic so as to definitively confirm or deny the appearance of tatils as a playable character. I honestly don't know how to approach it myself yet. For now, I have a thought to redesign the tails to make it look more feminine.

It's cool that you came up with this idea, although I don't know how much of it I will add to the game. To be honest, for now I plan to finish stage 5, pregnency mode and let go of this mod. Also I plan to try to create a platform game in unity based on this story and assets, which would add more puzzles, levels and more interesting boss fights, and other thinks.
Is it okay if you replace the ten years with nine months instead?

yusk0975

Jun 8, 2020
Well, I did not refer too much to this topic so as to definitively confirm or deny the appearance of tatils as a playable character. I honestly don't know how to approach it myself yet. For now, I have a thought to redesign the tails to make it look more feminine.
maybe you can use tails with his female version made by the incubus that transforms tails into a female version of tails

Nov 28, 2019
Dude. Why do you keeps spamming mpreg? If redeye doesn't wanna do it, don't force him.
We've both said that if redeye comes out and says he won't do it, then we won't force him and we'll just leave. Like I said I don't want to clog this up with questions about mpreg if he isn't gonna do it because I'm not gonna force someone to do something they don't want to. But it seems like he's open to the idea.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
like what
Well, I was mainly concerned with building on everything that was originally in the game. Mainly the story, characters, enemies, items, levels. But with reworking the game from a beat em up to a platform game. Making most of the sex animations more detailed, adding more challenging boss fights, puzzles, etc.

Sorry for the silly question, but will there be online multiplayer via radmin/hamachi??
I'm not sure. I haven't thought about adding online multiplayer yet. Once I finish what I want for this mod I'll think about it some more.

Is it okay if you replace the ten years with nine months instead?
In general, the jump in the story will not be some long period from the capture of the main characters to the ship to their escape from it. so it is likely that from the capture of our characters will be a period of several months after which they will plan to escape from the ship.

maybe you can use tails with his female version made by the incubus that transforms tails into a female version of tails
It seems to me that it could take quite a long time, just as if I were creating a new character. Although I want to add some elements from this character to the original tails look.

so have you finish all the missing animations in stage 5 redeye
Not all of them yet, the animations with Zeena take the most time, as they are some of the longer animations in the game.

how the animation redeye
Ehh... not so good, unfortunately. The last projects I had to do from school took up more time than I thought, so work on the mode slowed down a bit.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh
Feb 25, 2022
Well, I was mainly concerned with building on everything that was originally in the game. Mainly the story, characters, enemies, items, levels. But with reworking the game from a beat em up to a platform game. Making most of the sex animations more detailed, adding more challenging boss fights, puzzles, etc.

I'm not sure. I haven't thought about adding online multiplayer yet. Once I finish what I want for this mod I'll think about it some more.

In general, the jump in the story will not be some long period from the capture of the main characters to the ship to their escape from it. so it is likely that from the capture of our characters will be a period of several months after which they will plan to escape from the ship.

It seems to me that it could take quite a long time, just as if I were creating a new character. Although I want to add some elements from this character to the original tails look.

Not all of them yet, the animations with Zeena take the most time, as they are some of the longer animations in the game.

Ehh... not so good, unfortunately. The last projects I had to do from school took up more time than I thought, so work on the mode slowed down a bit.
What if Tails was corrupted and got the girls pregnant? In his campaign maybe he's trying to recapture the girls again.

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
I'm not "spamming". I was replying to the post above me. I just didn't happen to quote it.

You really need to learn to chill, dude. And if Redeye doesn't want to do something, they'll tell me themselves. Redeye doesn't need you speaking for them.

(Also, for the record, I'm not the only one talking about it. My recent post was in reply to someone also talking about the same topic.)

and I am not saying that you are spamming, I am saying that it would be good if you give other ideas that are not related to mpreg (or tails), the truth is that with your "knowledge" you could add very good ideas and it would be a shame that you keep yourself stuck with the mpreg

FruityBatJosh

Aug 21, 2017
and I am not saying that you are spamming, I am saying that it would be good if you give other ideas that are not related to mpreg (or tails), the truth is that with your "knowledge" you could add very good ideas and it would be a shame that you keep yourself stuck with the mpreg
While you're entitled to your opinion, trying to desuade me from expressing mine by sarcasm and mocking is not necessary and frankly will get you nowhere. Just let me have my opinion and respect that I may like something you don't.
While yes, I did make comments beforehand, I have apologized for that and have decided to move on. I haven't said anything against anyone else's opinions since (even though they also keep getting brought up just as often as my own if not more).

The reason my opinions are related to tails is that he's the only playable male character. I don't primarily want to have every character I enjoy be female, and quite often don't play female characters except for a rare change of pace. If there were other options available, I would be talking about them. And the reason I'm talking about mpreg is because Tails is male and people have been primarily talking about the pregnancy mod. Honestly, there's not really much out of place in what I've been talking about.

Feb 25, 2022
While you're entitled to your opinion, trying to desuade me from expressing mine by sarcasm and mocking is not necessary and frankly will get you nowhere. Just let me have my opinion and respect that I may like something you don't.
While yes, I did make comments beforehand, I have apologized for that and have decided to move on. I haven't said anything against anyone else's opinions since (even though they also keep getting brought up just as often as my own if not more).

The reason my opinions are related to tails is that he's the only playable male character. I don't primarily want to have every character I enjoy be female, and quite often don't play female characters except for a rare change of pace. If there were other options available, I would be talking about them. And the reason I'm talking about mpreg is because Tails is male and people have been primarily talking about the pregnancy mod. Honestly, there's not really much out of place in what I've been talking about.
Dude. He's just asking you to give some other ideas other than preggo tails like half of the time. He is not desuading you. He wants you to come up with something else

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿and where are the ideas of ARU?,he never shared something for the game,¿or yes?,everyone shared something but ARU only have troubles with fruity,¿what about of my ideas?,well... these are not important actually because redeye samurai need to focus on another things before my ideas,first of all,there are so much things to do but everyone want to change the course of what redeye samurai have in mind,this mod is made by him and he have the rights to follow his own ideas and dreams too with this mod.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
¿and where are the ideas of ARU?,he never shared something for the game,¿or yes?,everyone shared something but ARU only have troubles with fruity,¿what about of my ideas?,well... these are not important actually because redeye samurai need to focus on another things before my ideas,first of all,there are so much things to do but everyone want to change the course of what redeye samurai have in mind,this mod is made by him and he have the rights to follow his own ideas and dreams too with this mod.
one of those ideas is mpreg tails

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
yes, i have given ideas, in fact I was one of the first (if not the first) who gave the idea of adding a new character, which you can check yourself by clicking on my profile, leaving that aside, my intention here is not change the course of the mod or make fun of those who give ideas about the mod, I only give an opinion of what I see happening and what is being said about it, the least I want is to start a discussion in the forum and pressure redeye for this, therefore I apologize to those who were insulted by my comments, I do not think I will comment again in this forum, I will only be attentive to how the development goes and if I were to comment something it would be for redeye himself and not to another user because I really don't want to upset anyone

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i see... well,that's fine,you shared some good ideas too so it's ok,don't worry,well... yeah... everyone have differents fetish,for example cock vore,bdsm,futanari and etc... so peoples who like mpreg and etc are in this parts of what they want to see in the game,if you have problem with mpreg,it's fine,i have problems with this pregnant mod but i let the others enjoy it so yeah,someday later im going to have what i want too in the future so yeah,have fun. (y) :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes