Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
okay but do you take inspirations on other female tails or your own if so can you post some pictures of female tails inspirations

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I tried this mod since I liked the official version of the game
and in fact I passed the story mode with Zu and while playing I found some errors.

-The npc 4 (level 2) the sound that sounds when saving her is repeated in an infinite loop.
-In the gallery of NPC's there are two animations that are with the letters rotated (NPC 9 and NPC 12).
-In stage 3 Blaze's fireball attack does not work and the fire tornado with the special attack is not shown.
-In Blaze's dialogue with the door at the end of level 1 it says "controlr"
-In the galleries the background MapBackground4 of the arena is repeated twice.
-The music of the second level when it ends is at 2:00 another music is played.
-Zu second dialogue when starting at level 2, the last written part is wrong, it says "forset" instead of forest.
-Zu doesn't have a special attack with the up key and she doesn't have dialogues in stage 3, 4 and 5.
How would you imagine the dialogues?

I really liked this mod a lot and I expect more from this mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedEye Samurai

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
okay but do you take inspirations on other female tails or your own if so can you post some pictures of female tails inspirations
I am mostly inspired by the appearance of the tails after the transformation during the tails x incubus animation.

-Zu doesn't have a special attack with the up key and she doesn't have dialogues in stage 3, 4 and 5.
How would you imagine the dialogues?
As for the dialogs, I haven't gotten around to them yet. I've changed the appearance of the various dialogs, although I haven't yet added new ones for zu in stages 3, 4 and 5. That's because zu in those levels wasn't added in the original game and the developers didn't add any dialogs to it.

will zeena end up pregnant with tails redeye
not really

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
redeye in the list of making of sprites there a pregnant npc one so also mean there will be dialogue change too and the cat npc will have a birth animation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
redeye in the list of making of sprites there a pregnant npc one so also mean there will be dialogue change too and the cat npc will have a birth animation
Mhm, I have plans to get down to dialogues and background npc after finishing most of the animations, so will try to work something out.

so do have any story change in stage 4 and 5 redeye
In stage 4, the story will most likely change, although in stage 5 I think it will not.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
and finally will the main menu will change in pregnant mode like how evil mode like the characters having pregnant belly and change the menu and the characters select screen also will the have pregnant belly shown

Feb 25, 2022
Mhm, I have plans to get down to dialogues and background npc after finishing most of the animations, so will try to work something out.

In stage 4, the story will most likely change, although in stage 5 I think it will not.
How about instead of Female Tails, you replace him with someone like Tangle or Sticks?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
and what idea you will change on stage 4
I don't really have an idea for it yet, although I will want to change the scnena itself a bit with sonic and ghost girl.

and also with that much in the list on 1.8 this will takes weeks or months
Probably, especially since I'm currently preparing over the competition, so I haven't added anything special in the mode lately.

and finally will the main menu will change in pregnant mode like how evil mode like the characters having pregnant belly and change the menu and the characters select screen also will the have pregnant belly shown
Most likely yes

How about instead of Female Tails, you replace him with someone like Tangle or Sticks?
Well... adding a new character and drawing it from scratch could take some time.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Hey red, loving that your taking everyone's suggestions! Great to see Modders generally being sociable to thier fans.

Just gonna suggest something about the hud being a little different, you know, to show on the health bar that the characters are pregnant, whilst having the visuals of it on the characters themselves

If its hard to do, or need more context, let me know!

Feb 25, 2022
I don't really have an idea for it yet, although I will want to change the scnena itself a bit with sonic and ghost girl.

Probably, especially since I'm currently preparing over the competition, so I haven't added anything special in the mode lately.

Most likely yes

Well... adding a new character and drawing it from scratch could take some time.
Maybe just replace Tails's sprites. You don't need a new moveset

Feb 25, 2022
and will pregnant mod will have a time skip is it months or years
Well, I was mainly concerned with building on everything that was originally in the game. Mainly the story, characters, enemies, items, levels. But with reworking the game from a beat em up to a platform game. Making most of the sex animations more detailed, adding more challenging boss fights, puzzles, etc.

I'm not sure. I haven't thought about adding online multiplayer yet. Once I finish what I want for this mod I'll think about it some more.

In general, the jump in the story will not be some long period from the capture of the main characters to the ship to their escape from it. so it is likely that from the capture of our characters will be a period of several months after which they will plan to escape from the ship.

It seems to me that it could take quite a long time, just as if I were creating a new character. Although I want to add some elements from this character to the original tails look.

Not all of them yet, the animations with Zeena take the most time, as they are some of the longer animations in the game.

Ehh... not so good, unfortunately. The last projects I had to do from school took up more time than I thought, so work on the mode slowed down a bit.
Read this

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
I found a folder in my old pc with things that I was saving from the old project x forums, among these are
some character sprites or prototype enemies like a robotic snake that I found only in the 2.2 demo in their files.
In the image I put some things made by fans and other things that were possibly lost in time.

I also found some weird stuff on the mini map in story mode and one bug:
-If you finish level 1 and go to level 2 you can go back to the previous level and play it again to get more points or lives.
-When you finish level 3 you appear in the level 2 area of the minimap instead of the level 4 area.
-In level 5 before entering the lava cave the segment where you enter the cave is repeated.
-Bug In boss rush mode in the level 2 of the boss only appears a set of 3 enemies and then no more enemies appear.

In this version PXLPD 2019-01-29-NExT you will find evil tails in the files

sprite gallery.png

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes