Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
this remind me when in the boss of stage 2,there is a demo where the characters get spit out and they just are skeletons,we can see the skeleton of zeta is more dark in colors but the one with zu is more cute,her tail is detached from her body because her tail is outside of the plant mouth and the plant spit out her skull and the skull of her gives an adorable blink due to hitting something when falling from the plant,you have these sprites and animations johnstell?.

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
this remind me when in the boss of stage 2,there is a demo where the characters get spit out and they just are skeletons,we can see the skeleton of zeta is more dark in colors but the one with zu is more cute,her tail is detached from her body because her tail is outside of the plant mouth and the plant spit out her skull and the skull of her gives an adorable blink due to hitting something when falling from the plant,you have these sprites and animations johnstell?.
Yes i have them and they appear in version 2.0, they can be found if you rip the .pak with borpak View attachment Extractor Pak.rar
1664592393538.gif 1664592435478.gif 1664592458497.gif

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
thanks,how interesting these are creepy unused things in game,is like the ''yummer'' thing of that flash game of spongebob and that lyman appearance in a dungeon in some garfield game,i always like these mysterius creepy unused contents in videogames for example the unused monsters from resident evil and silent hill games,ufff.... these manspiders monster from 1.5 are one of the worse of them. :unsure:

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh no,what have you done johnstell?,not only the extractor pack cannot open,that thing making my pc doing some strange things.

Feb 25, 2022
I found a folder in my old pc with things that I was saving from the old project x forums, among these are
some character sprites or prototype enemies like a robotic snake that I found only in the 2.2 demo in their files.
In the image I put some things made by fans and other things that were possibly lost in time.

I also found some weird stuff on the mini map in story mode and one bug:
-If you finish level 1 and go to level 2 you can go back to the previous level and play it again to get more points or lives.
-When you finish level 3 you appear in the level 2 area of the minimap instead of the level 4 area.
-In level 5 before entering the lava cave the segment where you enter the cave is repeated.
-Bug In boss rush mode in the level 2 of the boss only appears a set of 3 enemies and then no more enemies appear.

In this version PXLPD 2019-01-29-NExT you will find evil tails in the files

View attachment 2073297
Plase add these into thhe game too redeye

Johnstell

Apr 6, 2019
oh no,what have you done johnstell?,not only the extractor pack cannot open,that thing making my pc doing some strange things.
It will be that your pc thinks it's a virus or it doesn't work for the operating system you use and I think it only works for the old versions, the newest ones like 7.8 don't work.

the background remastered from the project sprites collection
the new backgrounds are things that the zeta team of the game thought to do, but all that was paused.
1664620865932.png
I am so glad that these were taken out. Would have been a major turn off for me
there is another platform game called Mystic Knight Maya that also has vore and it is a downer to see how the protagonist is eaten in certain places.
but the other animations and moans of the protagonist are perfect.

I'm trying out some new test sounds for the horse and chaos.
there are also footstep sounds for rouge.
Here's the sound demo and the footstep sounds still need polishing.
View attachment Stage 2 test sound.mp3

Last edited:

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Hey red, loving that your taking everyone's suggestions! Great to see Modders generally being sociable to thier fans.

Just gonna suggest something about the hud being a little different, you know, to show on the health bar that the characters are pregnant, whilst having the visuals of it on the characters themselves

If its hard to do, or need more context, let me know!
I haven't thought about it yet, but I could come up with something.

Please add this in the game redeye
Probably such, things I will add but not in this mode.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
yeah,probably the program just don't open and this happening because of others things,i don't know a good free antivirus to see if i have something bad in my pc and the avast antivirus don't do anything if i don't pay it,im worried if something bad happens in this pc too.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
yeah and probably also will have water break animation when hits 100% water break animation after that birth animation

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
hey redeye did you see my post back on 24
yes, I saw

wait what competition is it
Programing.

and what will that be on stage 4 will lah get pregnant by sonic and sonic is affected by the pink cloud
I was thinking about showing the relationship between them in a slightly funny way. I don't have a detailed plan over it yet, but I'm trying to come up with something interesting. As for the cloud, it will not affect sonic

yeah and probably also will have water break animation when hits 100% water break animation after that birth animation
I have not yet created such an animation, although I may add something similar to what you suggested.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes