Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
i see... well,that's fine,you shared some good ideas too so it's ok,don't worry,well... yeah... everyone have differents fetish,for example cock vore,bdsm,futanari and etc... so peoples who like mpreg and etc are in this parts of what they want to see in the game,if you have problem with mpreg,it's fine,i have problems with this pregnant mod but i let the others enjoy it so yeah,someday later im going to have what i want too in the future so yeah,have fun. (y) :giggle:
im a bdsm kind of guy myself

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
redeye what schedule you get to work on this and what missing animations are on stage 5 like who the characters are have missing animations

Sasquatchias

Jan 15, 2019
Might be a bit too much too work but I'd kind of like to see if it'd be possible to do a genderbend mode as a way to add male characters for the future.

The genderswap designs for some of the girls that the Succubus creates are pretty cute (Rouge and Zu are the best, Blaze is alright) and could work as a base for the character designs. (Though probably not as they fully appear since they're more "masculinized" than Sonic characters usually are.)

Issue is of course that it'd be pretty large project for a smaller audience (not as many people like yaoi nor genderbent), especially since sprites would have to be done from scratch rather than simpler edits other ideas might require.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
so it still a sonic game redeye when you planning making that in the future
Yes, based on that game, albeit changing the gameplay, animation, boss fights and other things.

redeye what schedule you get to work on this and what missing animations are on stage 5 like who the characters are have missing animations
I don't have much of a plan of where to start first, and more of a spread of things that are still missing. Below I give you what it looks like so far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is something I've been curious about. But does redeye ever plan on finishing the story for this game or no?
Yes I have such a plan, but I will probably do it in my own version of this game than by adding a new story to this mod.

yeah but i wonder hey redeye do have a story on stage 2 pregnant mode
Yes and no, in stage 2 and 3 I will not change the plot too much, and more the very appearance of the characters that appear in cutscenes.

Reactions: Stonem_
Feb 25, 2022
Yes, based on that game, albeit changing the gameplay, animation, boss fights and other things.

I don't have much of a plan of where to start first, and more of a spread of things that are still missing. Below I give you what it looks like so far.

Yes I have such a plan, but I will probably do it in my own version of this game than by adding a new story to this mod.

Yes and no, in stage 2 and 3 I will not change the plot too much, and more the very appearance of the characters that appear in cutscenes.
If you ever plan on adding knuckles as a boss, just remember that The penis of an echidna has four heads but only two become erect at any one time. Now, Australian researchers have uncovered why. Scientists discovered the mammal has unusual reproductive anatomy that causes male echidnas to ejaculate from only two of their four penile heads at one time.

Also maybe make Tails's campaign about him trying to recapture the girls again after they escaped so he can continue raping them.

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020

holy fuck i cant wait until the next update

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Are you sure you extracted all the game files?
If so, you can go to the Logs folder and then open the file: "OpenBorLog" and submit here the error message that is displayed to you or take a screen shot.

Aldrechtred76

Aug 22, 2022
okay but do you take inspirations on other female tails or your own if so can you post some pictures of female tails inspirations

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes