Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
how heavy they are with this mod. :LOL:

let the modder work in peace. ;)

They already told them once what they wanted, now give them time with their own, if there are more things to add then say them but they do not have to interrupt the modder's work, even so this mode was not the original route that the modder had planned to do with the mod, that's why he also had to separate it from his main idea. :sneaky:
and chip is on vacation

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Good thing I ain't saying nothing about my mod, bc people will just hound me, and its been proven here with reds mod

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
oh right, anything you guys need about this mod just ask leruarts, he's also the creator and the one with the idea of the pregnant mod, come on leruarts, they're all yours. :sneaky:

Reactions: mare222

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Is pregnancy mod available now?
Not yet, but I will try to upload another update today or tomorrow.

hey redeye will my stage 4 idea story change in pregnant mode still in mind
I could say yes for now, but I'll still see if I use it when I start doing stage 4.

is there a new version of project x? is it still in 1.6 or is 1.7 already out?
Unfortunately, as someone mentioned earlier, the game has been in version 7.8 for a long time and will probably stay that way. However, soon there will be an update 1.7, which will lead a bunch of new things.

Reactions: FruityBatJosh

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Hey another update to the game just came out. Some animations in stage 5 have been added or corrected. In addition, thanks to the help of Smoke 002, some of the animations for Rouge have also been corrected. The mod has also been split into two parts, i.e. the original and pregnancy mode, which includes three new characters to choose from, namely: Zeta, Cream, Rouge. A few missing animations in Amy have been added, and a belly kicking mechanic has been added for testing, which turns on during idle animaton which makes us vulnerable to enemy attacks and the chances of it happening are 1/10. More information about the news in the Change log.
Change Log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smoke 002

Mar 14, 2022

Hey another update to the game just came out. Some animations in stage 5 have been added or corrected. In addition, thanks to the help of Smoke 002, some of the animations for Rouge have also been corrected. The mod has also been split into two parts, i.e. the original and pregnancy mode, which includes three new characters to choose from, namely: Zeta, Cream, Rouge. A few missing animations in Amy have been added, and a belly kicking mechanic has been added for testing, which turns on during idle animaton which makes us vulnerable to enemy attacks and the chances of it happening are 1/10. More information about the news in the Change log.
Change Log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was not necessary, but I am glad that what I do is used, even if it is little. As for what I think about the votes, do it as you find most comfortable. I use the translator, that's why I don't really write.

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
It was not necessary, but I am glad that what I do is used, even if it is little. As for what I think about the votes, do it as you find most comfortable. I use the translator, that's why I don't really write.
thx for helping out redeye smoke

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
Honestly the simplest thing to do with Tails for the preg mod would be to change him out for Tailsko instead.

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes