Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
unrelated, but jesus, the PixelPheromones guy is sure is taking his sweet time on developing PXLPD Mugen characters.
Well at least he will not put it behind a pay wall, as pinned on his profile.

ThatMintMan

Aug 19, 2017
unrelated, but jesus, the PixelPheromones guy is sure is taking his sweet time on developing PXLPD Mugen characters.
Well at least he will not put it behind a pay wall, as pinned on his profile.
One does not simply bring such a delectable bit of info to the table without serving it with a nice bit of savory sauce my good fellow. Would you kindly provide such bounty for us to partake in?

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
One does not simply bring such a delectable bit of info to the table without serving it with a nice bit of savory sauce my good fellow. Would you kindly provide such bounty for us to partake in?
Oh i'l throw some in a pot!
Here you go.

Check out his media.

Reactions: ThatMintMan

Yukino599

Mar 11, 2023
View attachment 2548302

Overview:

This is a mod that fixes various bugs from the original game and adds new content. That is, new animations, changes in character designs, redesigning levels, adding new mechanics and much more. The mod was created without the participation of the developers of the original game. Therefore, the storyline and new features may differ from those planned from the original game forum.

Updated: 2023.07.24
Game/Creator:
Modder: RedEye Samurai
Mod Version: 2.9
Game Version: 7.8
Language: English
Links:

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

Installation:

Helpers:

Change-Log:
Idk if this is a bug on my system or what but uhhh, this dont look right XD

Reactions: Beats9821

wolfboom

Mar 1, 2018
Ok sorry to ask but can you put a new discord invite the previous seems to not be working
Seems to work for me. Did you ever get banned there? Or is your discord account new. WE do got a timer set up till you get in due to the flooding of alt, bot, blank accounts. If not it might just be the discord link

Yukino599

Mar 11, 2023
i dont even see a debug screen, nor how to access it
i some how found out this issue, i had the modloader thing in the original love PD folder and combined the pak files into one folder, i did a clean installation leaving the basic game deleted and now the green boxes are gone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RedEye Samurai

Darkjv88

Jan 10, 2020
Seems to work for me. Did you ever get banned there? Or is your discord account new. WE do got a timer set up till you get in due to the flooding of alt, bot, blank accounts. If not it might just be the discord link
The account is past the time limit and I've never been in it so it just doesn't work for me

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes