Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yukino599

Mar 11, 2023
Idk if this is a known bug or not, but when cheat are active, cause in my case I just have infinite credits, it gives me both infinite lives and health as well. Same thing when you have one of each thing on. It gives you all even though you have one of them active.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Idk if this is a known bug or not, but when cheat are active, cause in my case I just have infinite credits, it gives me both infinite lives and health as well. Same thing when you have one of each thing on. It gives you all even though you have one of them active.
Yeah, that because the script I made for cheat mode, can only detect only if you have active cheats mode. However it can't detect which specyfic option in you selected.

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Greetings redeyes, I hope you are having a happy holiday, I wonder if there will be a trial version before the official version?

• Angry
Reactions: JJ8

Kami no tou

Dec 9, 2021
So I finally get back from the Holidays and off from work now to wish everyone a good year. Only to see people basically demanding the creator to post an update. Yup, good start to 2024 alright. Hope people cut the "fan" creator some slack since she does not have to do this. It is a project not a job. At least none of you are paying her. Cheers to 2024 ^_^

Yukino599

Mar 11, 2023
Yeah, that because the script I made for cheat mode, can only detect only if you have active cheats mode. However it can't detect which specyfic option in you selected.
ah, that makes since then. i can see how that would cause an issue. and with what i have played so far, its way more enjoyable! ^^

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
RedEyeSamurai, please fix the PSP and Wii OpenBOR Mod Engine, because we couldn't port it due of the end-of-life of those platforms.

Need You to make it, because we are trying to remake Streets of War: Metro-Active X (we have the different version for Japan named Moscow RE:Action) but the normal OBOR for PSP won't operate with this game.
You are literally a content thief trying to steal the work of the original dev team and the mod dev team and claim it as your own. You're not welcome to come back, nor are you welcome to any of the assets or code used in the game. Take a hike, creep.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Greetings redeyes, I hope you are having a happy holiday, I wonder if there will be a trial version before the official version?
I always post a test version of the game on my discord server. Before the official update.

Is there any progress with the development of version 3.0?
Good so far, however I neede to stop with working on mod for few weeks.

Discord Link is Invalid or expired.
Discord link should work fine. However if you have an accout that was made recently, then you propobly get banned by bot.

Reactions: Shilmon
Apr 8, 2023
Nah-ah. We are NOT 'stealing', because the world wanted to see true project, so we have bought the license to Rovio-SEGA characters. We will use the code of modedition and NO ONE WILL STOP US. If we need to make the content popular, all things would be good. Redeye-Sam has just DROP US without helping the distribution: you see, he won't like to be in 'special thanks'. ANY modding IS sure a good thing, even stealing another mod is a good MOD.

Also, we got an LICENSE, no one gonna sue us. BAH-HA-HAH-HA!!
Well well for stealing you get consequences dude plus no one appreciates it

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
RedEyeSamurai, please fix the PSP and Wii OpenBOR Mod Engine, because we are a stupid idiot who cant do anything other than steal peoples work.

Need You to make it, because we are trying to remake Streets of War: Metro-Active X (we have the different version for Japan named Moscow RE:Action) but the normal OBOR for PSP won't operate with this game.
look if you are gonna steal something at least do a proper job at it, but hey just as long as you dont add a price tag/any virus/bullshit to it, then im sure everyone wont care about it and move on with their life

spotmark8

Feb 6, 2018
By the way, you are doing nothing but piss us off. It's a Japan-only mod, pal. We won't be responsible if any law consequences will make other Redeye-Sam members suffer.
We also won't be responsible for Zeta R-02, Miles, NeoEclipse and NoPenNameGirl "Mein Kampf" (ie their own fight) between the disbanded MetroVG. Again, we WILL get this Moscow RE:Action alive and no one can stop us.

And yes, @redeyesamurai, we have got the message from Yusup Dharms, so if You devastate him from the face of Your Discord without a competent reason, we should to continue the fight and will delete ALL mentions about Your mod out of our release and we will leave Miles, Zeta, NoPenNameGirl, FrancyZz and other original game dev team members onboard.

We must have to pay a honor to ex-Zeta Team members, but we won't pay any honor for those bunch of guys who refused to make this game available worldwide and in different licensing ways.
Finally, Redeye-Sam have just blew it. And we gonna counterblow him.

Who asked? Fuck off find some other forum to yap to :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes