Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Sadly Gamejolt devastated the game from the website. NOT because of stealing, NO. But the reason was: "Obscene, adult and explicit content is strictly prohibited on Gamejolt. For that reason Your game "Moscow RE:Action - Action in Moscow REimagined" has been removed.

Our team have been reviewed Your appeal for report about stolen content and reconsidered the reason of the deletion. We confirmed that Your game hasn't used stolen content but we should also confirm that it is strictly prohibited to upload and share explicit or obscene games in Gamejolt. For that reason we had to endorse Your game deleted."

We have moved our release to WebArchive.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
O. K., but this post either is outdated or is about ALL modders of the original game. Modding of original game is NOT allowed by Zeta Team. But no, some guys have been modding the game itself. zetar02 won't be able to devastate or destroy the modders at all. So redeyesaumrai is the illegal modder at all. Otherwise there's no fact of stealing resources if it is open source.

No stealing was, but shame on Gamejolt.
you do know that zeta is in that discord and has given the go ahead to mod the original game and unlike "some" people, they dont just edit simple parts and call it there own, this mod has change many things including the art of the game, which most of it has been done by the modder themselves, aswell as many life improvements to the game and not just porting it to another country with a random name slapped on it calling it "their own work"
(P.S. do some researching before making up excuses)

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
O. K., but this post either is outdated or is about ALL modders of the original game. Modding of original game is NOT allowed by Zeta Team. But no, some guys have been modding the game itself. zetar02 won't be able to devastate or destroy the modders at all. So redeyesaumrai is the illegal modder at all. Otherwise there's no fact of stealing resources if it is open source.

Well, I got permission to continue the mod from Zeta herself, so I think the mod I'm working on is still legit xd. The game itself is not open source as you mentioned, because of the encrypted files that do not allow other people to work on the game and was mostly make for that. On the other hand, the engine that project x is working on is open source. Modifying the game itself is not a bad idea, as long as it is still shown as a MOD and has proper credits for the members who worked on it. My big problem with your mod was that it doesn't look like a mod of Zeta's game, but rather a copied game with some changes that want to be seen as original. You mentioned that you wanted to port the game to another country or something like that, but come on.... Changing the name of the game, adding fake credits. I also saw that something like this was put in your mod:

credits-4.gif

Where in the og version we can see:

credits.png

You also change the into of the game an put this:

image.png

Where you should just leave it as this:

logo2.gif

because with your change it looks like you are the creator of the game lol.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017

I would rather walk across a wet paper bridge than trust ANYTHING you type. From these few posts you've made on the thread you demand Redeye to do the heavy lifting for you and I guarantee you'll steal the works of Redeye, like ya did with the OG Project X. Which caused the whole "DO NOT MOD THE GAME" because you Stole and claimed it so thanks for that. We had to go through a whole lotta shit to get the green light from Zeta for Redeyes's mod. So do us all a kindness and fuck off.

Apr 8, 2023

Well well content thieves you proved that you stole everything wow let me clap please
And ya know who is illegal moder who stole da game or mod right you 75 so you don't leave without consequences and he he no one loves cringe thieves like you especially when people knows truth about ya

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
someone needs to make a survival game on sonic. too bad i dont know anyone who can make it
Like "Who murdered Sonic the Hedgehog?"
I know, I know. It's a visual novel, let alone a survival game. I took the 'survival' bit literally here to make a sorta pseudo joke about having to murder in order to survive.

And I'm pretty sure it fell flat!

But! In lue of this whole debacle and what not, let's remember that the Sonic characters do belong to Sega. So...I may be certain that every one of us are hypocrites! Fan made, parody, they pretty much fall under the same umbrella.

What I am looking for is merit. The hard work passed on from developer to developer. Even if the IP is owned by an entity, we cannot ignore the hours put into a crafted piece of media that people enjoy.

Slapping your name on something someone else put their heart into is a great travesty. For shame.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Just set the things free, You badarse. The business is the business. Who's the troll, it's You first.
Bro you're some weird ass russian failure trying to claim fame and glory on the internet for shit you didn't create. There's a special seat in hell reserved for you, And you will forever continue being a failure, nothing ever worked in your youth, right? Always the outcast, never loved, never any sort of recognition for what you did, guess what? Too bad! Skill issue! MAKE YOUR OWN THING. The literal only thing you're causing is people on this forum and *checks notes* EVERY SONIC FAN EVER to absolutely hate and despise you! Not only is your opinion about this kind of stuff absolutely wrong, but you hold on so dearly to your fragile little sense of self-recognition that you blast it out all over the internet too! YOU NEED THERAPY, Stop seeking attention for things you didn't make on the internet, and especially not on F95. Literally everyone hates you. As i said before and will always say again, GET FUCKED, troll.

Apr 8, 2023
Just set the things free, You badarse. The business is the business. Who's the troll, it's You first.
Well well troll and thief well so you only talk about how are you stealing and that bla h blah blah well Red Eye makes his mod not yours tho want to make a game eh? Make it without stealing everything fun fact Cuphead clone named( I forgot) failed because how bad clones always so well Zeta never give you a permission so well you only show that you stole some project and well you consequences your shitty clone with stolen assets and entire game would be deleted from all platforms reason you stole from other developer and pretend that stolen game is yours

Apr 8, 2023
Bro you're some weird ass russian failure trying to claim fame and glory on the internet for shit you didn't create. There's a special seat in hell reserved for you, And you will forever continue being a failure, nothing ever worked in your youth, right? Always the outcast, never loved, never any sort of recognition for what you did, guess what? Too bad! Skill issue! MAKE YOUR OWN THING. The literal only thing you're causing is people on this forum and *checks notes* EVERY SONIC FAN EVER to absolutely hate and despise you! Not only is your opinion about this kind of stuff absolutely wrong, but you hold on so dearly to your fragile little sense of self-recognition that you blast it out all over the internet too! YOU NEED THERAPY, Stop seeking attention for things you didn't make on the internet, and especially not on F95. Literally everyone hates you. As i said before and will always say again, GET FUCKED, troll.
Plus 75 never welcomed in Undertale community or other community well it would be very harder for them and well tho if they can't create their own game so what they pretend to be erm bunch of thieves that veeery bad at everything I think

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
About the reporters... We gonna jam 'em if they gonna mess with misinformation. You are feist.
Bro... you're not in the credits in og project x love potion disaster as far as the other people you mention, and based on how long the game itself has been public, it would be strange if these people weren't mentioned whether in game or forum or on other media. To me, you are just a random guy trying his hand at getting a game that will never be his. I know this and especially other people who are not stupid and see what you are doing and trying to do now.

Apr 8, 2023
Think again, prick. You are really started to piss and shit me off.

Seven-Five Digital never mod Undertale... Ever. It's already on PS3, Switch etc.

Same words, same behaviour... Looks like that Russian troll Soniccis96 could be You and no one more. Get your dirty arse out of here and take a cold shower, then we could talk without any excesses. For me you are nothing but a Russian counterintelligence spy gone nuts.

Check twice, do once. If You won't believe who am I, I'll repeat for dumbs. My name is Miles Kjeller, I am Seven-Five Digital Aps CEO and founder. And we are the current owner of Project X: Love Potion Disaster.
Well and don't pretend to be owner of something you not own

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Think again, prick. You are really started to piss and shit me off.

Seven-Five Digital never mod Undertale... Ever. It's already on PS3, Switch etc.

Same words, same behaviour... Looks like that Russian troll Soniccis96 could be You and no one more. Get your dirty arse out of here and take a cold shower, then we could talk without any excesses. For me you are nothing but a Russian counterintelligence spy gone nuts.

Check twice, do once. If You won't believe who am I, I'll repeat for dumbs. My name is Miles Kjeller, I am Seven-Five Digital Aps CEO and founder. And we are the current owner of Project X: Love Potion Disaster.
At this point there is no point in continuing the conversation because it won't change anything. I haven't seen you in the credits, Zeta hasn't validated that you own the px, and I don't see any proof from you or anywhere that you own the game itself. Therefore, I will end this topic and move on to finishing my mod. People already know the truth and know who they should trust.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes