Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
any luck having npc becoming second player
A separate artificial intelligence would be required. It would need to know to flee the enemy, when to activate an attack when nearby an enemy, possibly some jumping if needed - which will be necessary for the jungle level.

I can only imagine something of an NPC partner having their own value of place to their character like 0Y 0X and any factors regarding the sprite to be attached to this point of origin for the NPC. So when the NPC is say -10Y from the enemy, move +7Y and have launch the attack key, ; Else, activate defense movement, which could be any set parameters affecting actions from a developing perspective.

Ngl, it's a pretty big ask.

Apr 8, 2023
By the way, you are doing nothing but piss us off. It's a Japan-only mod, pal. We won't be responsible if any law consequences will make other Redeye-Sam members suffer.
We also won't be responsible for Zeta R-02, Miles, NeoEclipse and NoPenNameGirl "Mein Kampf" (ie their own fight) between the disbanded MetroVG. Again, we WILL get this Moscow RE:Action alive and no one can stop us.

And yes, @redeyesamurai, we have got the message from Yusup Dharms, so if You devastate him from the face of Your Discord without a competent reason, we should to continue the fight and will delete ALL mentions about Your mod out of our release and we will leave Miles, Zeta, NoPenNameGirl, FrancyZz and other original game dev team members onboard.

We must have to pay a honor to ex-Zeta Team members, but we won't pay any honor for those bunch of guys who refused to make this game available worldwide and in different licensing ways.
Finally, Redeye-Sam have just blew it. And we gonna counterblow him.
Well well you "honor" is stealing Zeta R-02 game plus stealing mod edition from Red Eye Samurai tho ya know that if change name of game it's changes nothing because you are a content thieves anyway no one loves content thieves

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
RedEyeSamurai, please fix the PSP and Wii OpenBOR Mod Engine, because we couldn't port it due of the end-of-life of those platforms.

Need You to make it, because we are trying to remake Streets of War: Metro-Active X (we have the different version for Japan named Moscow RE:Action) but the normal OBOR for PSP won't operate with this game.
lmao troll

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Anything Sonic the Hedgehog related always has been like a magnet for weirdos, glad that didn't change.

Look pal I have no idea what your problem here is or who hurt you, all I know is going on here is some insane rant with potential asset and code theft being flaunted like a shiny badge of honor.
You've made an account here, divebombed into this thread started throwing hands as your first 4 posts and now you act as if crediting the OG team also allows you to make demands of Redeye and using this modified game version - which in fact is not abandoned and is being worked on - however you see fit for your own thing. Better cool your head off before everyone gets tired of laughing at you and they'll start to mass report you for being another moron that should not have internet access

Dusty78

Feb 25, 2023
Anything Sonic the Hedgehog related always has been like a magnet for weirdos, glad that didn't change.
Yes, Hello... It's the devil layer.
Just to say that every fan base in the world has its share of weirdos.
some have more than others, hello my little pony ^^

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Yes, Hello... It's the devil layer.
Just to say that every fan base in the world has its share of weirdos.
some have more than others, hello my little pony ^^
No shit. And it's 'devil's advocate' not lawyer

Howdy, for those who were wondering about the mod. Yes, work on it is still in progress. However, I have not been able to work on it much over the past few months. That's why the new 3.0 update is so delayed. However, I will try to finish it as soon as possible.
Take your time, rushed coding always results in spaghetti. Quality takes time and I'm sure that(at least I hope so) many folk here understand that

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

Shilmon

Dec 31, 2022
Hola, para aquellos que se preguntaban sobre el mod. Sí, todavía se está trabajando en ello. Sin embargo, no he podido trabajar mucho en ello durante los últimos meses. Por eso se retrasa tanto la nueva actualización 3.0. Sin embargo, intentaré terminarlo lo antes posible.
[/CITA]

No te preocupes por sacarlo rápido, deja que los que no tienen vida se desesperen, tómate tu tiempo para sacarlo en las mejores condiciones como quieres.

BaDante

Jan 15, 2018
Howdy, for those who were wondering about the mod. Yes, work on it is still in progress. However, I have not been able to work on it much over the past few months. That's why the new 3.0 update is so delayed. However, I will try to finish it as soon as possible.
RedEye, take your sweet time and don't let yourself be bothered by all the "update when", just stay friendly. You have all the time in the world for this project, and we all LOVE to see it. I'd personally just hate to see another great thing on here wander in eternal burnout-abandonment hell. Much love, Dante<3

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
any luck having npc becoming second player
Coop-related interactions/actions when?

It would have been awesome to see more characters that act outside of dialogue to interact with. (I know COOP is not played that much...) Like when being caught in the enemy's grasp, you can press a button to call for HELP with, and depending on the save, they will gain an bonus score and a complimentary dialogue.
And seeing coop buddy being raped for the first time, will wield different reactions. (only once for the playthrough, to prevent being spammed, and if the other buddy gets raped later on, they will comment on how their turn has come as well.) And depending on if you are playing the game perfectly, they will comment on how they seem to leave unscathed.

Beating the stage fully with a buddy, grants a unique ending animation between the characters.

Tag-Team related actions, (super skills) or your pick. (masturbating near your coop buddy may provoke an dialogue or scene...)

Like, for some reason, if the coop partner is caught by the enemy, the other cannot do anything about it, and has just let it happen. (Examine the stain on the floor.....) But when you free NPCS from rape, it works?? (Hypocritical saviours at best lmao.)

Imagine how, depending on how long it takes to free your opponent from enemy grasp, it will reduce the amount of HP your buddy loses.

Last edited:

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
Sadly Gamejolt devastated the game from the website. NOT because of stealing, NO. But the reason was: "Obscene, adult and explicit content is strictly prohibited on Gamejolt. For that reason Your game "Moscow RE:Action - Action in Moscow REimagined" has been removed.

Our team have been reviewed Your appeal for report about stolen content and reconsidered the reason of the deletion. We confirmed that Your game hasn't used stolen content but we should also confirm that it is strictly prohibited to upload and share explicit or obscene games in Gamejolt. For that reason we had to endorse Your game deleted."

We have moved our release to WebArchive.
Gamejolt has withdrawn the 18+ games. House Party oddly still exists....somehow....

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
That's what we have said. No stolen content, confirmed. But as the official representatives, they won't allow the game at Gamejolt. We played House Party, and it was censored.
Wait, you guys are now " official representatives " ?

Huh.... God's our judge.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
A separate artificial intelligence would be required. It would need to know to flee the enemy, when to activate an attack when nearby an enemy, possibly some jumping if needed - which will be necessary for the jungle level.

I can only imagine something of an NPC partner having their own value of place to their character like 0Y 0X and any factors regarding the sprite to be attached to this point of origin for the NPC. So when the NPC is say -10Y from the enemy, move +7Y and have launch the attack key, ; Else, activate defense movement, which could be any set parameters affecting actions from a developing perspective.

Ngl, it's a pretty big ask.
I used to think about creating an in-game mechanic that would allow us to add a bot/helper to our game. However, since the players kept changing, I decided to wait a bit longer with this. Maybe after this update I'll try to work on it and add a partner option to the game.

Coop-related interactions/actions when?

It would have been awesome to see more characters that act outside of dialogue to interact with. (I know COOP is not played that much...) Like when being caught in the enemy's grasp, you can press a button to call for HELP with, and depending on the save, they will gain an bonus score and a complimentary dialogue.
And seeing coop buddy being raped for the first time, will wield different reactions. (only once for the playthrough, to prevent being spammed, and if the other buddy gets raped later on, they will comment on how their turn has come as well.) And depending on if you are playing the game perfectly, they will comment on how they seem to leave unscathed.

Beating the stage fully with a buddy, grants a unique ending animation between the characters.

Tag-Team related actions, (super skills) or your pick. (masturbating near your coop buddy may provoke an dialogue or scene...)

Like, for some reason, if the coop partner is caught by the enemy, the other cannot do anything about it, and has just let it happen. (Examine the stain on the floor.....) But when you free NPCS from rape, it works?? (Hypocritical saviours at best lmao.)

Imagine how, depending on how long it takes to free your opponent from enemy grasp, it will reduce the amount of HP your buddy loses.
Well, being honest, I don't think I'll be adding more things or additions to the coop mod. The only thing I might do is random dialogues between characters when one of them has sex. So any cooperative mode interactions beyond that probably won't happen.

The Dud3

Mar 12, 2023
I used to think about creating an in-game mechanic that would allow us to add a bot/helper to our game. However, since the players kept changing, I decided to wait a bit longer with this. Maybe after this update I'll try to work on it and add a partner option to the game.

Well, being honest, I don't think I'll be adding more things or additions to the coop mod. The only thing I might do is random dialogues between characters when one of them has sex. So any cooperative mode interactions beyond that probably won't happen.
Well at least your consideration of it, makes me feel better about myself. Random talk is a cool addition.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai
4.80 star(s) 11 Votes