Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
I noticed that Frafro has made public his work on the Blaze redesign. In addition, someone brought up the subject of changing the appearance of the rest of the characters. Therefore, I thought that if someone wants to do something like this, I can slightly help with it. I don't have time right now to implement such a big change, due to other things to add to this mod. However, I thought I would add my proposed changes, which may in some way intpsirate someone.

View attachment 2292231

Ps. I just found in my old files my attempt to change the appearance of the character Buzz. I honestly don't know if it would fit the current style xd

View attachment 2292236
this is preety good. hopfully we can change outfits in between stages

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do someone have the old Project X animations? I've see there are some unique and interesting ones

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
I noticed that Frafro has made public his work on the Blaze redesign. In addition, someone brought up the subject of changing the appearance of the rest of the characters. Therefore, I thought that if someone wants to do something like this, I can slightly help with it. I don't have time right now to implement such a big change, due to other things to add to this mod. However, I thought I would add my proposed changes, which may in some way intpsirate someone.

View attachment 2292231

Ps. I just found in my old files my attempt to change the appearance of the character Buzz. I honestly don't know if it would fit the current style xd

View attachment 2292236
No! You Nerf Amy's Boob...

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022

Howdy, another update to the game has arrived. In it, I added some new things such as some of the missing animations for stage 5, and the loading screen. In addition, I checked all the scripts in the game and improved most of them to be more optimized. Also, I changed the operation of masturbation function, from now on you launch it by holding special attack + space button. However, in addition to adding mp, it also takes away our hp. You can read more about other changes in the game in the "change log".
Change Log
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020

Howdy, another update to the game has arrived. In it, I added some new things such as some of the missing animations for stage 5, and the loading screen. In addition, I checked all the scripts in the game and improved most of them to be more optimized. Also, I changed the operation of masturbation function, from now on you launch it by holding special attack + space button. However, in addition to adding mp, it also takes away our hp. You can read more about other changes in the game in the "change log".
Change Log
OMG! it was quicker than I thought!
Thank you for the update <3

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
After reading the change log i found pretty neat things
-I like the idea of spending life in order to get energy, it removes the overpowered abuse of that skill
-The fact that now in/succubus steals life from the player is great
- The player getting half of its energy after sex seems good, but i would recommend it to be 25% to not make it a exploit (taking in mind that now players can buy high amounts of extra life's)
- Venus getting a bigger hitbox (thank you Red/God)

And other things, this update is truly interesting

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
The new way of activating the masturbation seems to be focused to only be activated only when you have 0 energy, right?
I cannot activate it without spending the energy I already have. It cannot be changed in the options?

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021

Change Log
Another great update also I think it's funny that you re-added footstep sounds for zeta. Also you should have added the other game overs for stage 5 namely this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadsickfuck

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
- Venus getting a bigger hitbox (thank you Red/God)
Well, I think you mean this robo-venus from stage 3. However, I changed the hitbox only for venus after that robo-stage. Although I will try to change the hitbox for this robot as well, however, to be honest, the hitbox system in this game is slightly impaired and even though I expand hitbox, the game does not read it

The new way of activating the masturbation seems to be focused to only be activated only when you have 0 energy, right?
I cannot activate it without spending the energy I already have. It cannot be changed in the options?
As for this masturbation activation system, for the time being it will look like this. In the new update I will try to improve it more. I generally used the charge function that the game itself allows. It's a function I haven't used yet and I'll have to read more about it to add at least a time delay. Which will define when we want to use charge and when special attack.

Another great update also I think it's funny that you re-added footstep sounds for zeta. Also you should have added the other game overs for stage 5 namely this one
Well, in part, because I used different walking sound for Zeta than they were in the original. As for this gif, I'll think about it.

Redeye,
you are fast! thank you for the uptade
Well I don't know, after all, it took as three weeks.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes