Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Red can correct me if I'm wrong, Sticks was the character Red chose
He didnt choose any character yet, He said that when everything is ready, he would do a survey with the requested characters and the one with the most votes would be the one that would be added.

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
In my opinion, it would be better for Redeye to finish his mod of the game 100% before adding another extra character. That's what happened with the zeta team. Having 6 characters made everything heavier for them. Once I read that someone told them that they should only add zeta to the game and finish it, and once everything is finished, add the others...

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
In my opinion, it would be better for Redeye to finish his mod of the game 100% before adding another extra character. That's what happened with the zeta team. Having 6 characters made everything heavier for them. Once I read that someone told them that they should only add zeta to the game and finish it, and once everything is finished, add the others...
Well, that's the plan in general (i think xd)

Reactions: ARU1048

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
I have to say that it is very strange that Tails goes naked all the time in the franchise and in this game, but for some reason it is in stage 3 that he will be in shorts

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
He didnt choose any character yet, He said that when everything is ready, he would do a survey with the requested characters and the one with the most votes would be the one that would be added.
I wonder if those characters that do not win the poll will be added later or we will never see them?

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes