Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
However, I changed the hitbox only for venus after that robo-stage. Although I will try to change the hitbox for this robot as well, however, to be honest, the hitbox system in this game is slightly impaired and even though I expand hitbox, the game does not read it
Yes, I was talking about the Slime Venus after defeating Abyss.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Also, speaking about re-stylishing the enemies, won't that create problems with the consistency of the Art stile?
I mean, if the backgrounds, enemies, characters and such will soon or later will have such differences in their designs, it might be weird to the eye to see all them together.
Like, during a sex animation.
What do ya'll think?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
It looks nice, isn't the new version based on the one that Zeta posted in her Twitter?
Hmm... well, as you mentioned, it looks quite similar. To be honest, while creating this sprite I forgot about this image. When I was drawing the wings and trying different styles only then I remembered that once Zeta made a post about this opponent and his wings were nicely done. That's why I thought I would also try to make one in this dotted style.

Also, speaking about re-stylishing the enemies, won't that create problems with the consistency of the Art stile?
I mean, if the backgrounds, enemies, characters and such will soon or later will have such differences in their designs, it might be weird to the eye to see all them together.
Like, during a sex animation.
What do ya'll think?
Hmm... it honestly seems to me that there will be no problem with that. Most of the new sprites that are posted look fairly similar in style. In addition, even if there were some differences in styles, he can always change something in these sprites to fit everything and not deviate in style from each other.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Hmm... it honestly seems to me that there will be no problem with that. Most of the new sprites that are posted look fairly similar in style. In addition, even if there were some differences in styles, he can always change something in these sprites to fit everything and not deviate in style from each other.
Welll, that is true. I was mostly overthinking.

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Found a bug:
After leaving the shop in the first area, the prices text don't go away. They're stuck for the rest of the save file.
Hmm... it's a bit strange because the store has a function that clear variable that spawn shop prices text. I also tried to go to that area again myself and it still disappears. I'll try again later to find out what is causing this problem

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
another bug, when cream gets trapped by the tentacles it doesnt stop, even if you press the special botton it just go looping the animation and you cant even escape, i tried with other characters and it seems that only cream has that problem

May 25, 2017
another bug, when cream gets trapped by the tentacles it doesnt stop, even if you press the special botton it just go looping the animation and you cant even escape, i tried with other characters and it seems that only cream has that problem
Yeah came across that one myself, only it was the male Pterodactyl in stage 5 in the area right before the boss for me. It might just be something wrong with Cream herself.

Reactions: RedEye Samurai

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
So since both results are tied are you gonna do both?
red already said that a new character was going to be added (I pray to all existing gods that the new character is cosmo) but it is something that is going to be done practically at the end of the development of the mod, so we will not see not even heard of it in a long time

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
red already said that a new character was going to be added (I pray to all existing gods that the new character is cosmo) but it is something that is going to be done practically at the end of the development of the mod, so we will not see not even heard of it in a long time
The only character I pray God to be added is either Sally or Sonic's sister from Underground

Reactions: SonicSally

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Shame really, we really could use some playable males to balance out the roster.
Honestly, Sonic SHOULD be here (after Sticks, of course). I dunno how this version of OpenBOR handles things, but I remember some older titles made for it handling permanent unlockables, so maybe getting Sonic after Stage 4 can be doable, if ever done.

Last edited:

Jainx123

Jan 9, 2023
Damn. I wanted to see the characters pregnant

Reactions: tailorn158

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Honestly, Sonic SHOULD be here (after Sticks, of course). I dunno how this version of OpenBOR handles things, but I remember some older titles made for it handling permanent unlockables, so maybe getting Sonic after Stage 4 can be doable, if ever done.
That sounds like a "Get all 7 emeralds, and unlock X character" thing

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes