Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fighting001

Nov 3, 2019
Can someone contact the artist who made these animations? They look really cool and that's why I think that he simply must join the RedEye Samurai ,for better productivity
Can some of you just use search?
Is it that hard???
1673428178082.png
Search Animation, Found or go to fucking
Then you'll find that you can save yourself valuable time
And you won't waste our time or RedEye's
Well... I used this animation in the game, but not now, only in the next update. Some people mentioned this animation a few weeks or months ago. That's why, I contacted Mykiio and talked about what he thinks about it.
To be honest, he would rather not put his creations in my mod, because as he said:
"I'd rather they not be used for this mod of yours just yet since they are supposed to be added in the next official update and tweaks will possibly be made."
On the other hand, he mentioned that
"there is really nothing I can do if you take and use what is already publicly available, as long as the credit is properly given."
I think it would be a shame not to use something so good in this game, because I personally don't know when the original developers want to update their game (or do something with it).
However, I think it would be nice to mention this author and maybe others in the future if they appear.
That's why I think I will add a SPOILER tag on the main page, which will contain links to the authors whose work was used in this mod. This will be as a kind of thanks for help in improving the mod.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I think this mod has added enough Qol improvements compared to the og version. And yeah, a new playable character should be the last addition since there’s still 2 more stages to be created and Zu’s missing animations.
I would say...
I'm not sure either. However, I plan to put stage 6 in the city at night, where we have to rescue Dr. Akari. Stage 7 will be to enter the skyscraper and find the scientists responsible for creating the pink cloud. And stage 8 will be just one level with a boss fight.

I was thinking of making the ending of the game different depending on whether we get all the emeralds. But it's just an idea and I don't know if I'll eventually include something like that in the mod.
You know, I do think that it should have endings based on the number of emeralds earned. Like, that stage 8 boss encounter could also have a different phase or pattern based on having all 7 vs not. Some of the older Sonic titles were like that, too. While other Sonic games would not have the true final stage without the 7 emeralds obtained, and just skip to the ending message about not having all 7 emeralds. That said, any chance for Super/Alt forms of the characters with all 7 Emeralds in a far future update?

Last edited:
Reactions: LeruArt

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
that's remind me to..... chaos in sonic adventure transform only with certain numbers of chaos emeralds in his body, what about venus?, i have curiosity about her transformations and what happening if she have all the chaos emeralds changing phases one by one, probably we need to force her to transform into a powerfull monster to defeat her, that's why she give the emeralds to certain leaders because these emeralds are dangerous to her and can ruin her beautiful body with the transformations she take one by one. :unsure:

for a final boss, is a good idea to see every phases of her and what strange sexual fetish going to use in these phases, one of these can be vore probably capturing us inside of her and having fun with us in her body and later get expelled and stained in white liquid like a cumbath, probably something like a cockvore where she transform something like a penis and try to capture us like a vacuum where we get inside of her and so every transformations making her a strange sexual fetish, one of it and more powerfull for us is umbirthing where is probably her last phase to try to stop us trying transforming us into her babies, that's explain these custom sprites of our characters transformed something like her making a more evil version of our characters. :whistle:

Stonem_

May 16, 2022
Do you think that we will ever see our character fight against pili and mili? they would be good opponents of nova city or something like that, after all they together with eggman were the cause of all this.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Do you think that we will ever see our character fight against pili and mili? they would be good opponents of nova city or something like that, after all they together with eggman were the cause of all this.
Eggman is not responsible at all. The blame is from the thirsty scientist that made the love potion.
Although i think it's a good idea, but i see them as a High health/level enemies than bosses

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
Eggman is not responsible at all. The blame is from the thirsty scientist that made the love potion.
Although i think it's a good idea, but i see them as a High health/level enemies than bosses
But after all, they were at the epicenter of the incident, which means that the potion should have the strongest effect on them. Therefore, they seem to me to be the final boss with an incredibly high libido.

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
I think it would be way more interesting if Sonic got added as some sort of side story cuz if he got added rn he would just Tails number 2 plus it would be super cool to understand why he is in the Ghost Mansion. Maybe even include Knuckles in the future so that the game could have men and women side story but this would take too much time

Reactions: LeruArt and Nawbro

Mr.Duck101

Sep 8, 2022
They don’t even need to add a seventh stage. They could say that the city is the last stage and then Venus, the sheep scientists or Dr. Aki has the last chaos emerald; thus stage 7 becomes a boss rush against those 3.

If you collect all the chaos emeralds you get a secret Venus boss and unlock Sonic or Sticks.

Reactions: LeruArt

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
another bug, when cream gets trapped by the tentacles it doesnt stop, even if you press the special botton it just go looping the animation and you cant even escape, i tried with other characters and it seems that only cream has that problem
I think I found a bug, Blaze doesn't get the fertilized finish from the raptor during k.o.'s.
I will try to fix these bugs and add them to the mod soon, or they will only be in the next update.

Red can correct me if I'm wrong, Sticks was the character Red chose
That's kind of true. I just responded to someone who asks me about a character that will be added if I work on it. Back then I said that if I have the time and ability to do it, it will be propobly Sticks.

I have to say that it is very strange that Tails goes naked all the time in the franchise and in this game, but for some reason it is in stage 3 that he will be in shorts
I honestly wouldn't say. On the other hand, since everyone is supposed to have some kind of swimsuit in stage 3 it would be possible to add something to Tails as well, even if it's just going to be a shorts.

Can someone contact the artist who made these animations? They look really cool and that's why I think that he simply must join the RedEye Samurai ,for better productivity
I haven't talked to Mykiio about whether he would be willing to work with me. However I don't know if he would want to help with this mod.

Heyy Redeye, cab we get the the loading screens without the loading bar pics again, with the new loading screens?
Here are the ones that were recently added to stage 5

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes