Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
That's kind of true. I just responded to someone who asks me about a character that will be added if I work on it. Back then I said that if I have the time and ability to do it, it will be propobly Sticks.
I'll try to find the post because I remember you say that the new character would be voted

ARU1048

Apr 30, 2022
Well the day is not over yet so I will still wait with the result. As for the characters I will try to add one for now as I know it may take some time. And after that I will take care of pregnancy mode because it would look poor if it was still in beta. As for the character, I haven't thought about it yet. When this vote is over, I think I'll do another one with a few suggestions so you can decide where to start plus it will give me time to finish stage 5.
Found it

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Actually, could there be an inventory system so we could store item we picking up form breaking through levels and use them later?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Actually, could there be an inventory system so we could store item we picking up form breaking through levels and use them later?
Well, I could try to do it. However, it also depends on how exactly it would work. What I mean is whether the item will be added every time we grab it, or when it is not needed. For example, if we have full hp, the condon will go into our inventory, instead of being used right away and only adding points to us.

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I'd gladly join if you made one, would me a much better way to see progress between updates imo.

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
I'm speaking up for all modders and some fans who are now starting to get fed up with how people treat them.

No one can get anything you ask for, done as quick as you like them to. They have lives outside modding an old nsfw game, while also needing peace and time to do such thing. It's great everyone's sending ideas in, it's great others are sharing thier fanart and creations that they wish was in the game, but it requires time, skill and patience to get things done.

All us modders want is for people to calm down, and be patient over everything the modders are doing.

If you continue to harass us (what it feels like), and be inpatient, we can't then provide the content for those who've done nothing wrong, bc we are tired out, or too fed up and stressed to carry on.

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
I'm speaking up for all modders and some fans who are now starting to get fed up with how people treat them.

No one can get anything you ask for, done as quick as you like them to. They have lives outside modding an old nsfw game, while also needing peace and time to do such thing. It's great everyone's sending ideas in, it's great others are sharing thier fanart and creations that they wish was in the game, but it requires time, skill and patience to get things done.

All us modders want is for people to calm down, and be patient over everything the modders are doing.

If you continue to harass us (what it feels like), and be inpatient, we can't then provide the content for those who've done nothing wrong, bc we are tired out, or too fed up and stressed to carry on.
Did something serious happened?

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Idk. I just see people in chips server complain that every fan of PXLPD or something is impatient and always harass modders
And would that be better to address once it happens here or just directly in Chip's server?

winterlune

May 23, 2017
I just wait and see what happens
Honestly, I'm just glad to see this game back in the light so many years after Zeta leaving the game in the dust. And, as a new fan of the PXLPD remake, I say take all the time and tender care you think the game needs to make it as great and grand as your own vision and abilities allow. I'm more then patient enough to wait as long as it takes to see a fully finished game.

[Been waiting two long years for another game I play to get its remastering update released, really man, take all the time you want.]

mare222

Jan 24, 2018
Honestly, I'm just glad to see this game back in the light so many years after Zeta leaving the game in the dust. And, as a new fan of the PXLPD remake, I say take all the time and tender care you think the game needs to make it as great and grand as your own vision and abilities allow. I'm more then patient enough to wait as long as it takes to see a fully finished game.

[Been waiting two long years for another game I play to get its remastering update released, really man, take all the time you want.]
so am i. id love to see 8 more mods to pop up just to make up for all the years we were waiting for an update

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

BlazeEnthusiast

Nov 29, 2022
Is it down bad that ive been following this game since 2017?

Anyways, keep up the great work I’m so glad that this game is being worked on.

Reactions: LeruArt

Sortiara

Apr 24, 2022
Is it down bad that ive been following this game since 2017?

Anyways, keep up the great work I’m so glad that this game is being worked on.
I was following the game since the original devs were working on stage 2, not sure how far back that is but I imagine pretty far

Reactions: LeruArt
4.80 star(s) 10 Votes