Mod Others Completed Love Potion Disaster Mod Edition [v3.2] [RedEye Samurai]

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

What should I focus on first besides completing Stage 5?

• Finish the Pregnancy Mod

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • Add the ability to choose different skins for characters

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Add a new character

Votes: 34 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Howdy!
Several people have long mentioned about the discord server. Therefore, I decided that I would try to do something like this and see how it would work out in the end. I don't have much experience with this program, but it seems to me that the server as it is made now should be enough. I'm curious to see what will ultimately come out of it and whether it will be a good idea in the long run. I certainly plan to post there more often information and photos of current work to avoid spamming on the current forum with it.

here you have the

LeruArt

Nov 10, 2021
Also, new update from me. My mod is on the go, meaning it's definitely gonna get done. I'm planning on doing my own remake of the game, just like red has done. I will not be copying anything hes done, but will have things that are inspired by it or is something that's recommended.

If any of yous got suggestions, ideas, or anything you want me to add (just like yous been doing with red), my dms on my twitter and on my discord is available

Discord: LeruArt#7344
Twitter: @Art_Leru2002

Reactions: Patatasfritas99

JJ8

Sep 26, 2021
Howdy!
Several people have long mentioned about the discord server. Therefore, I decided that I would try to do something like this and see how it would work out in the end. I don't have much experience with this program, but it seems to me that the server as it is made now should be enough. I'm curious to see what will ultimately come out of it and whether it will be a good idea in the long run. I certainly plan to post there more often information and photos of current work to avoid spamming on the current forum with it.

here you have the
Will you add the piranha plant animations of mykiio as well?

Reactions: LeruArt

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Will you add the piranha plant animations of mykiio as well?
For now, I am not sure. As a matter of fact, I already have these animations ripped on my computer and more or less rewritten to fit in game. But I'm still thinking about whether to implement them into the game for sure. Once I've thought about it I'll let you know.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
For now, I am not sure. As a matter of fact, I already have these animations ripped on my computer and more or less rewritten to fit in game. But I'm still thinking about whether to implement them into the game for sure. Once I've thought about it I'll let you know.
I'm not very good at making games and modding them. And if you add a switch in the settings for the animations that will be used in the game, so that you can turn on animations from mykiio, or RedEye Samurai, or the original ones at will. Is it hard to implement?

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
I'm not very good at making games and modding them. And if you add a switch in the settings for the animations that will be used in the game, so that you can turn on animations from mykiio, or RedEye Samurai, or the original ones at will. Is it hard to implement?
Theoretically, it is not as difficult as one would think. However, it would be time-consuming. The engine itself does not very allow integration with the menu panel so to the options I probably would not be able to add such a thing. If I did, I would probably have to add a stage before the start of the story mode in which we choose the animation options. However, first of all you would have to add all necessary animations. Then add a new set of animations to each opponent. And at the very end, change the operation of the grab function in the "EnemyGram.c" file, where you would add a condition, for example. If option 1 is enabled then run only the animation set from the original game, if option 2 then from this mod, etc. As I mentioned it is not difficult to implement, but it would certainly take some time.

KaosuKishi

Oct 14, 2021
Stupid question maybe, but it's been ages since I played this: What does the Cheat Mode do, exactly? I don't see any differences, or maybe I'm just blind.

EDIT: Nvm, the Cheat Options just appeared after returning to the main menu...

RedEye Samurai

Jul 14, 2022
Stupid question maybe, but it's been ages since I played this: What does the Cheat Mode do, exactly? I don't see any differences, or maybe I'm just blind.

EDIT: Nvm, the Cheat Options just appeared after returning to the main menu...
To be honest I am not sure either. If I remember correctly, in the newest openbor versions of the engin you will be able to configure some options such as infinite hp, mp and activate one hit kill. However, I'm not sure what exactly that does in this game.

kickersboy07

Aug 31, 2021
Actually I think "when" the new character is being made, I think we should have a poll on what character is going to be added in this mod.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes