VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
so i take it ..... 1. there not gonna be a new patch 2. theres no need for a patch 3. no one has even made a new patch for this game :unsure::(

sumdudeunow

Mar 23, 2022
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
this breaks the game when i follow the instructions

Reap3r82

Jan 17, 2023
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.4] [MuseX] - ANDROID PORT

Download - WorkUpload 324MB
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.love_season
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS
Credits to Wills747
I think the savegames on this are being weird? If I save then open the game again it doesn't find them. I can see the save game files in the Renpy\package\game folder... not the folder listed above. When I look at the Renpy\package\log.txt file it looks like it's trying to load them from Renpy\package\game\saves. So I copy them into that folder, then it moves them back to Renpy\package\game when I restart.

So, what I have to do is, start the game (can't see my saves in the load screen) then, with the game running in the bg, go to Renpy\package\game and move the save files into Renpy\package\game\saves then go back into the game and open the load screen (then I can see them) everytime I restart the game.

Maybe it's just me, I dunno

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I think the savegames on this are being weird? If I save then open the game again it doesn't find them. I can see the save game files in the Renpy\package\game folder... not the folder listed above. When I look at the Renpy\package\log.txt file it looks like it's trying to load them from Renpy\package\game\saves. So I copy them into that folder, then it moves them back to Renpy\package\game when I restart.

So, what I have to do is, start the game (can't see my saves in the load screen) then, with the game running in the bg, go to Renpy\package\game and move the save files into Renpy\package\game\saves then go back into the game and open the load screen (then I can see them) everytime I restart the game.

Maybe it's just me, I dunno
Thanks for reporting the issue, it has been fixed!!! Saves are now stored in Renpy\Package Name\saves folder.

Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.4] [MuseX] - ANDROID PORT

Download - MEGA 36MB APK + 288MB Files
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.love_season
EDIT: The apk has been updated to fix save issues as reported by Reap3r82. Download the updated apk file and reinstall the game. No need to download the zip archive again.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS
Credits to Wills747

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So is Elise going to date red and they now spent the night together? Is this not ntr? Can't say I want that tbh. Granted they didn't say what they were actually doing but it seemed implied.

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Well...that's fantastic...glad to know that can just happen with all of the characters. I love living on the edge with technicalities.
so is it ntr that you see a girl and are attracted to her but she has a different LI? no. thats just how things work.
Elise is a mother to a potential LI that you got lucky with
kinda like Mrs Robinson, but the rapey part goes the other way [you used her naivete to get in her pants]

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
so is it ntr that you see a girl and are attracted to her but she has a different LI? no. thats just how things work.
Elise is a mother to a potential LI that you got lucky with
kinda like Mrs Robinson, but the rapey part goes the other way [you used her naivete to get in her pants]
Eh imo if you fuck her in game she is some tier of LI. It wasn't said till the other chapter she was ending things for w/e reason but she wouldn't be the first to do so in a game and then take it back. You can even still fuck her in this update. It's playing with the technically that she isn't a "LI" but you did everything under the sun with her as if she was until for some reason that's no longer the case.

Now, I don't know who is an actual LI except maybe 3 of them so this technicality can be applied to most of the other girls now imo.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
I've tried to create a little script to unlock the gallery, and in theory it should work fine, but I've noticed that in some cases the replay gallery will show like everything is unlocked, but the buttons can't be clicked for some strange reason...

If anyone here knows how to fix it, be my guest...

If you're willing to try it, make sure to make a backup of your saves!

Python:
init 999 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'intro', 'ch2', 'ch3', 'ch4', 'ch5', 'ch6', 'ch7', 'ch8', 'ch9',
        'laura_first', 'extra_heather', 'extra_halloween2021', 'nina_first',
        'selena_first', 'nova_sleep', 'elise_facial', 'elise_facial2', 'nikki_bandits',
        'mia_nova_threesome', 'novasex1', 'elisedouble', 'miaspiked', 'sophieglory',
        'evelynsleepsex', 'ninablowjob', 'lauracowgirl', 'nikkianalvisit',
        'novabeachblowjob', 'elisefacialstrawberries', 'brookesexbeach',
        'ninastrawberrysex', 'vivianpubsex', 'eliselastfacial', 'miamcfirst',
        'devilsexdream', 'angelsexdream', 'selenaritual', 'kayabrooke', 'evelynbedsex',
        'novahand', 'lauragirlfriend', 'ninasexwell', 'nikkially', 'novaevelynhot',
        'selenagirlfriend', 'angelasex', 'amandatoy', 'elisequickie', 'miaanal',
        'amandasophie', 'aliceritual', 'alicedreams', 'tabithatits', 'novacreampie'
    ]

# Loop through all persistent data
    for gallery_unlock_item in gallery_unlock_list:
        exec('persistent.' + gallery_unlock_item + ' = True')

Nitozarm

Sep 17, 2022
I've tried to create a little script to unlock the gallery, and in theory it should work fine, but I've noticed that in some cases the replay gallery will show like everything is unlocked, but the buttons can't be clicked for some strange reason...

If anyone here knows how to fix it, be my guest...

If you're willing to try it, make sure to make a backup of your saves!

Python:
init 999 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'intro', 'ch2', 'ch3', 'ch4', 'ch5', 'ch6', 'ch7', 'ch8', 'ch9',
        'laura_first', 'extra_heather', 'extra_halloween2021', 'nina_first',
        'selena_first', 'nova_sleep', 'elise_facial', 'elise_facial2', 'nikki_bandits',
        'mia_nova_threesome', 'novasex1', 'elisedouble', 'miaspiked', 'sophieglory',
        'evelynsleepsex', 'ninablowjob', 'lauracowgirl', 'nikkianalvisit',
        'novabeachblowjob', 'elisefacialstrawberries', 'brookesexbeach',
        'ninastrawberrysex', 'vivianpubsex', 'eliselastfacial', 'miamcfirst',
        'devilsexdream', 'angelsexdream', 'selenaritual', 'kayabrooke', 'evelynbedsex',
        'novahand', 'lauragirlfriend', 'ninasexwell', 'nikkially', 'novaevelynhot',
        'selenagirlfriend', 'angelasex', 'amandatoy', 'elisequickie', 'miaanal',
        'amandasophie', 'aliceritual', 'alicedreams', 'tabithatits', 'novacreampie'
    ]

exec('persistent.' + gallery_unlock_item + ' = True')

The code responsible for the clickability of each individual scene is located in the screens.rpy file (1160 line or init -501 screen replay()).
To make the scene clickable, you need to add the "locked" attribute with the value "False" to the Replay function. However, I do not know how this can be combined with your script.

For example:
action Replay("AfterParty", locked=False)

P.S:
I suppose it can also be done with "persistent" if you find the necessary variables. Previously viewed scenes remain clickable, so I'm sure this information is also saved.

Last edited:
Reactions: colombeen

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I am sorry but were there any hints of the 'meta' ness of the game/story story before? Ancient advanced tech? All the stuff Alice talked about in the church? Or is this a "I am ending the game dev in 1 more chapter so I will do whatever twist to reach it" move.

Reactions: Logan3000x

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
So is Elise going to date red and they now spent the night together? Is this not ntr? Can't say I want that tbh. Granted they didn't say what they were actually doing but it seemed implied.
Well, my guess she hasn't actually been with Red yet (it's a first date)…hence why Red sent both of them away. :BootyTime:
…So is it actually cheating, or the good NTR (MC cucks the dude), if this is their first time getting together...to know about each other? ;)

But, we all know she's going to be very disappointed with Farmer Red's performance with his garden tool.

Hmm...I wonder if Red is planning on muff diving her...? :D :LOL:
Because I picked the first choice in the story, and made Red a cream-pie for his desert. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan3000x

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
The code responsible for the clickability of each individual scene is located in the screens.rpy file (1160 line or init -501 screen replay()).
To make the scene clickable, you need to add the "locked" attribute with the value "False" to the Replay function. However, I do not know how this can be combined with your script.

For example:
action Replay("AfterParty", locked=False)

P.S:
I suppose it can also be done with "persistent" if you find the necessary variables. Previously viewed scenes remain clickable, so I'm sure this information is also saved.
I think I've found a solution

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v1.8

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
SIDENOTE
This mod shouldn't interfere with other mods.

There seems to be something wrong with 2 out of the 4 items in "Extra".
It's not something that I'm going to fix as it would force me to overwrite original game files and I prefer not to do that, that's up to the dev.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.41225/post-10449174

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    gallery_unlock_list = [
        'intro', 'ch2', 'ch3', 'ch4', 'ch5', 'ch6', 'ch7', 'ch8', 'ch9', 'ch101',
        'extra_heather', 'extra_halloween2021', 'dlcwinter', 'laura_first',
        'nina_first', 'selena_first', 'nova_sleep', 'elise_facial',
        'elise_facial2', 'nikki_bandits', 'mia_nova_threesome', 'novasex1',
        'elisedouble', 'miaspiked', 'sophieglory', 'evelynsleepsex', 'ninablowjob',
        'lauracowgirl', 'nikkianalvisit', 'novabeachblowjob', 'elisefacialstrawberries',
        'brookesexbeach', 'ninastrawberrysex', 'vivianpubsex', 'eliselastfacial',
        'wintermiatitjob', 'winterninahandjob', 'winterevelynanal', 'winternovaanal',
        'miamcfirst', 'devilsexdream', 'angelsexdream', 'selenaritual', 'kayabrooke',
        'evelynbedsex', 'novahand', 'lauragirlfriend', 'ninasexwell', 'nikkially',
        'novaevelynhot', 'selenagirlfriend', 'angelasex', 'amandatoy', 'elisequickie',
        'miaanal', 'amandasophie', 'aliceritual', 'alicedreams', 'tabithatits',
        'novacreampie', 'almafarmer', 'kayafarmer', 'ninagirlfriend', 'lauralisa',
        'laurabondage', 'sophieanal', 'jasminehell', 'lindaheaven', 'alicemiahaley',
        'rileyhandjob', 'novabathtub'
    ]

setattr(persistent, gallery_unlock_item, True)

# Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    # The script below was found in a scrappy mod
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes