3.80 star(s) 88 Votes

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Is that possible for a textbox opacity setting? I mean i can use H to hide the box but with a right text style it would be awesome...textbox bothers me so much

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Guys, I haven't played this game yet, so I don't know what it is, I just downloaded it and took a look at the images (beautiful women by the way), but I don't know who the protagonist is in this game, there are several men, and I came across these images, NTR, Sharing...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have no problems with them, but I would like to know before I start playing.
It could just be a dream, imagination... Could anyone tell me who they would be?
the old one had a few. this one doesn't. thank god for that lol

sunnyborn

Dec 7, 2019
Why i cant play this game on joiplay, i have played this game before with previous version, but now when i open the game it closes immediately

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
so i take it ..... 1. there not gonna be a new patch 2. theres no need for a patch 3. no one has even made a new patch for this game :unsure::(

sumdudeunow

Mar 23, 2022
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
this breaks the game when i follow the instructions

Reap3r82

Jan 17, 2023
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.4] [MuseX] - ANDROID PORT

Download - WorkUpload 324MB
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.love_season
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS
Credits to Wills747
I think the savegames on this are being weird? If I save then open the game again it doesn't find them. I can see the save game files in the Renpy\package\game folder... not the folder listed above. When I look at the Renpy\package\log.txt file it looks like it's trying to load them from Renpy\package\game\saves. So I copy them into that folder, then it moves them back to Renpy\package\game when I restart.

So, what I have to do is, start the game (can't see my saves in the load screen) then, with the game running in the bg, go to Renpy\package\game and move the save files into Renpy\package\game\saves then go back into the game and open the load screen (then I can see them) everytime I restart the game.

Maybe it's just me, I dunno

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I think the savegames on this are being weird? If I save then open the game again it doesn't find them. I can see the save game files in the Renpy\package\game folder... not the folder listed above. When I look at the Renpy\package\log.txt file it looks like it's trying to load them from Renpy\package\game\saves. So I copy them into that folder, then it moves them back to Renpy\package\game when I restart.

So, what I have to do is, start the game (can't see my saves in the load screen) then, with the game running in the bg, go to Renpy\package\game and move the save files into Renpy\package\game\saves then go back into the game and open the load screen (then I can see them) everytime I restart the game.

Maybe it's just me, I dunno
Thanks for reporting the issue, it has been fixed!!! Saves are now stored in Renpy\Package Name\saves folder.

Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.4] [MuseX] - ANDROID PORT

Download - MEGA 36MB APK + 288MB Files
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.love_season
EDIT: The apk has been updated to fix save issues as reported by Reap3r82. Download the updated apk file and reinstall the game. No need to download the zip archive again.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS
Credits to Wills747

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So is Elise going to date red and they now spent the night together? Is this not ntr? Can't say I want that tbh. Granted they didn't say what they were actually doing but it seemed implied.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 88 Votes