4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
we need a hero to upload here :cry::cry:
One day old account begging and crying for a "hero"...

You should step up here, man, and be that "hero". I mean, it's only $10 to get the latest release immediately. That's not bad at all and much cheaper than what some creators ask for to get day one access.

This is one of the better games on this site, and of course it's a good update. If you care about it enough, you'll pay the totally reasonable asking price. Or you can just wait until someone takes pity on you.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
Incest Mod

This is a change in script and so this mod will only work with version 1.31 and will end the game there even after future chapters are released.

I didn't test my original mod and I didn't realize that I was breaking the menus with my attempt at a walkthrough. Sorry about that. I re-did the whole thing and ran it through a couple of times and seems to be fine now.

This mod upgrades Nova to being MC sister and Nina to being half-sister and cousin. I bump up the incest talk to have the characters acknowledge what they are doing but no deep conversations. Some of the other NPCs are now involved in their own incest and I'm thinking of how to change Elise to being MC/Nova Mom and make Sophie and Amanda MC half-sisters. I don't know if I'll get around to that though so don't hold your breath.

I tried to get everything to download in one neat folder but I can't figure it out. Take all these files and put them in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Pixeldrain
Workupload
Hii .New Update Available.Can you please update your mod?

• Haha
Reactions: SPARDA2408

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.4] update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

Win/Linux: v1.31 -> v1.4

- - -

Mac: v1.31 -> v1.4
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I started playing this game a liked it so much I did a walkthrough for it! Enjoy

Edit: Updated to Chapter 8 v1.3

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
up pls

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well when I run the game I have no mouse pointer while in full screen mode. SO I had to ctrl-alt-del to exit the game, then run the old version 1.31 to change the game from full screen to window. I then ran the new update V1.4, and I noticed the mouse pointer is brown and double in size (It's f'ing huge).

Update: OK, so I fixed this issue that I was having...I added a mouse override, which turns off the in game mouse pointer (adds a standard windows mouse cursor, and removes the the large brown cursor). Just extract and place the MouseCursorOff.rpvc file into your game folder, then run your game exe.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes