4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

Nitozarm

Sep 17, 2022
I copied these files and dropped them into my 'Game ' folder but now all displays are Russian ?
How do you select or correct the language ?
Indeed, I did not take this into account. I will localize it to English in the near future.
Edit: updated, now the interface is in English.

Last edited:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Yeah this is taking so slow. really one of my favorite games on here, bought it on steam too but the dev is surely taking his sweet time between releases and now being radio silent. :(

Reactions: Xiaoky

nastymunky

Jun 19, 2020
Wish the Dev/ patrons the best, still can't help but wonder if this willfully delayed - a fitting sequel to "Farmer's Dreams" then...

darktim

Feb 1, 2023
this one really needs an update soon given what new info was added in the last chapter because now it really became much more interesting...

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I heard a rule that if the dev does not give any status updates in 3 months it gets the abandoned tag, is there any truth to that?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I heard a rule that if the dev does not give any status updates in 3 months it gets the abandoned tag, is there any truth to that?
That's what typically happens yes, though I'm not sure that's exactly a rule (perhaps more of a guideline that the moderators follow?)

For instance, there have been games which hadn't gotten any status updates from the dev over 3 months, and they had gotten abandoned tag because someone reported (to the moderators) that the said games should be tagged abandoned.
Given the vast number of games on this website, I guess they might miss out on some.

But just because it gets tagged as abandoned on this site, it doesn't necessarily mean the game is actually abandoned (sometimes it's true, but sometimes it isn't).

Mik91

Jan 22, 2020
Gallery unlocker mod for v1.31, if someone need it.
(an updated version of the scrappy mod)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eh, cheers mate
Edit: I put them into the game folder but nothing changed. I still can't replay the scenes I haven't played before. Am I dumb?

Last edited:

Nitozarm

Sep 17, 2022
Eh, cheers mate
Edit: I put them into the game folder but nothing changed. I still can't replay the scenes I haven't played before. Am I dumb?
You need to click on the "Unlock all" button to unlock the scenes. The button is also located in the gallery.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a walkthrough/gallery mod for this game
Updated for v1.2
  • :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Added a cheats button to the lower right corner when playing
  • Added some scenes from the RPGM version of the game to the scene gallery
Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Scrappy please update yoour mod for v. 1.31

Tenebreaux

May 2, 2018
I'd never come across this game before last week. Just finished chapter 8. Immediately a big fan. I really hope the rumours of chap 9 this month are true.

Reactions: Xyclos
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes