4.00 star(s) 77 Votes

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Will this game be continued? The women are beautiful all over.
Let's hope so, because it's a good game (would be better if all sex scenes were animated). However, devs already abandoned the RPGM version and were working on another game while they haven't finished this one yet. I think it would be better to be cautious, just in case it gets abandoned.

Last edited:

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Let's hope so, because it's a good game (would be better if all sex scenes were animated). However, devs already abandoned the RPGM version and were working on another game while they haven't finished this one yet. I think it would be better to be cautious about this one.
Was considering joining, because I like the game, but only if updates are in process. Else, no.

jtc

Jul 1, 2017
"supposed to be yours" hahahahaha collect them all with your next happy meal! (while supplies last)

ironically there's like 10 3dcg games on the whole site with non-ir/humiliation ntr/sharing - farmers dreams was one, yet there ARE literally thousands of generic harem games, which this has now become...
I find people who get overtly upset about ntr funny. Perhaps they're a bit too invested in the mc, it's not you who's getting cucked. :rolleyes:
Heck, they often have the main character treat a girl poorly/sleep around and then get mad when she chooses other men. It's not even ntr (except according to their twisted world view).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I find people who get overtly upset about ntr funny. Perhaps they're a bit too invested in the mc, it's not you who's getting cucked. :rolleyes:
Heck, they often have the main character treat a girl poorly/sleep around and then get mad when she chooses other men. It's not even ntr (except according to their twisted world view).
Thats something I've always found weird, in my limited time here - certain groups of players overlap; and you'd think "corruption lovers" would be on the opposite end from romance, or harem, etc. Curiously, they're not - and like you said, often those that are harem enthusiasts also hate ntr themes, yet also love corruption and humilation (of women only). It's so confusing, it's like do they hate women or love them? Do they care for their welfare or not?

I've also noticed harem lovers and incest lovers seem to broadly intersect, but that doesnt matter much for this game. I'll try anything as long as its not full of like poop and piss and aliens, these things arent real.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Chapter 8

In the gift shop, I only get a choice of
"Turn down the deal"

But in walkthrough, there is given
"Take the deal"

So is this a bug as I'm only getting one option.

[Playing the Android port]

Nov 21, 2020
I also thought it was persistent problem but its not... it just does not work for me. Tried to rebuild it with renpy and its same problem, checked the scripts a bit and did not find anything unusual anyway, i'll just wait for next version.

Thanks for letting me know it works, so its just the problem on my end. I might upload WorkUpload too if anyone else wants since WeTransfer lasts for only 7 days iirc.

Edit: I figured it out, it was RTSS having a problem with 3D display rendering mode, changed to Vector 3D and it starts now :geek:
Wait How you change RTSS To Vector 3D I don't even know what it is can you please tell me the process how you change to Vector 3d I seriously interested

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.00 star(s) 77 Votes