caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
How does the content compare to the original? I've been sitting on FD for quite some time now, I want to play it, but replaying through RPGM at a later date because of a new release is really tedious so I've been putting it off until it's complete.
But if the content in this is looking to be almost as good/much as the original I might just play this instead. I'm aware some characters were cut, were they minor and didn't matter anyway or..?
Some events are reorganized, like the party happens way sooner, and of course most of the grind is either out, or being seemless. Like helping out for money to get seeds. Also Nova's presence does make a difference in some situations, at times only a few dialogue changes, sometimes a bit more. It's still at the early stages though, so having a few characters cut doesn't make that much of a difference. Some events were also taken out (like the Grandma at night) or maybe going to be added in later (spying on that pair at night), we'll see. I like this one better, simply because it lacks the tediousness and all those annoying bugs of the RPGM version.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Tikita

Oct 11, 2019
Great game! Renders are beautiful, the story is engaging and much more. The overall quality is top-notch. I really can't find anything wrong with this one !

I wish this project was the main focus for this dev, I'll wait impatiently for the next update ! Thanks for the great content !

D

Deleted member 2864846

The MC is an inept, moronic coward. Whee. So much fun.

Seriously, why would anyone want to play this character for more than a few minutes? I had to force myself to continue because the renders are pretty damned nice. But the MC is a massive pussy, and I have zero interest in playing a character who I feel embarrassed for 90% of the time.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
The MC is an inept, moronic coward. Whee. So much fun.

Seriously, why would anyone want to play this character for more than a few minutes? I had to force myself to continue because the renders are pretty damned nice. But the MC is a massive pussy, and I have zero interest in playing a character who I feel embarrassed for 90% of the time.
Because with all games here one does not play to BE the MC. But to BE in his conquests. Or other people's leftovers. But that's just a different point of perspective.

I mean. Does anyone here play these games to feel like one of the MC's? Because they like looking at a usually mutantsized genetalia that in real life would be nothing short of a medical condition with dire health consequences?
I mean: get a woody like that and you simply die because all your blood left the rest of your body. Or as a female get a chest like that and feel your spine slowly bend and break day after day. Not me that's for sure.

Reactions: MrFriendly

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Because with all games here one does not play to BE the MC. But to BE in his conquests. Or other people's leftovers. But that's just a different point of perspective.

I mean. Does anyone here play these games to feel like one of the MC's? Because they like looking at a usually mutantsized genetalia that in real life would be nothing short of a medical condition with dire health consequences?
I mean: get a woody like that and you simply die because all your blood left the rest of your body. Or as a female get a chest like that and feel your spine slowly bend and break day after day. Not me that's for sure.
Yeah, that's not you sure, but that's me lol. I know in real life any of this shit isn't possible, but in games it's possible. And i like to be in those situations and take choices according to my like thinking that "I'm the MC". If MC's story, inbuilt traits are not according to my likes, I choose to stop that game and play a better immersive story which suits to my likes. And for abnormal private parts of body, yeah man that's fun. It's may not be possible in real life but I didn't come to these games to live my real life again here. And I'm not the only one that's thinking like this in this forum. Majority of the people play adult games with choices because they want to live the life of by MC by thinking "they are the MC". Even in some NTR games, Some people put immersion and enjoy by being a cuck. I'm not judging. Just stating you the importance of immersion.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

About Love Season Chapter 4, it'll be released next month! No more waiting too long for new chapters - I'll do my best to release it monthly for now on, or at least a new chapter every couple of months. I'll keep you updated =D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

About Love Season Chapter 4, it'll be released next month! No more waiting too long for new chapters - I'll do my best to release it monthly for now on, or at least a new chapter every couple of months. I'll keep you updated =D
Christmas arrived early this year!! If it is released, I will have to subscribe!

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Yay!!!!

I am so happy to read that... Englen providing us with magical, awesome news.

200.gif

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
This game has the most Prettiest,cutest,sexiest ladies in all games that i played.
I loved Mia so much,those eyes as cute a puppy..lol

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
Today I wanted to check if this project is still alive and I found out that Chapter 3 has already been released. What a pleasant surprise. :love:

I don't know how I could have missed in the Last Updates section that a new update was released a month ago.
It's much better than the RPGM version, although the story is a little different.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There are many many spots where it is very hard to see anything because of the back ground and even more times where you have no clue what half of what is being said after awhile I stopped even trying to figure out what most of it was saying as I couldn't see it anyway.

Many times it's either white lettering on bright ass back ground or it's grey text on hard to read back ground.

The screens that were all black were one of the few places where I had no problem reading anything.

Might be a good idea to put the dialogue in a text box so it's easier to read.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are many many spots where it is very hard to see anything because of the back ground and even more times where you have no clue what half of what is being said after awhile I stopped even trying to figure out what most of it was saying as I couldn't see it anyway.

Many times it's either white lettering on bright ass back ground or it's grey text on hard to read back ground.

The screens that were all black were one of the few places where I had no problem reading anything.

Might be a good idea to put the dialogue in a text box so it's easier to read.
what a comprehensive review of "poor readability" and "need for textbox" here. :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
you only forgot to mention you are playing a moddeed version, or android, or modded android or so, dont you?
the original pc/mac game has textbox (and thats way im using transparent-text box mod/addon, as i hate that shit)

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is there any way to see the status of the MC's relationship with others...his Love Points or Corruption Points? The RPGM version has that and it provided a good guide.

And...uhh...you need to decide whether its a medieval period game or not. The plastic storage tub in the barn and Nova's clothes (or Nina's for that matter) just don't gel with everything else.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Any news about chapter 4? last patreon post was December 12 but I cannot access it without a pledge.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Is there any way to see the status of the MC's relationship with others...his Love Points or Corruption Points? The RPGM version has that and it provided a good guide.

And...uhh...you need to decide whether its a medieval period game or not. The plastic storage tub in the barn and Nova's clothes (or Nina's for that matter) just don't gel with everything else.
the beauty of fantasy games is that there can be plastic next to goblins and dragons

• Haha
Reactions: Macinnes and Ayhsel
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes