4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
so we still waiting for chapter 4 ....supposedly "end of november" and then supposed news in December that it's "nearly ready" and now here we are in a new year and NADA. Shall be cancelling my Patreon at this rate .....

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
so we still waiting for chapter 4 ....supposedly "end of november" and then supposed news in December that it's "nearly ready" and now here we are in a new year and NADA. Shall be cancelling my Patreon at this rate .....
Why would Chapter 4 have come out "End of November" when Chapter 3 was out mid November? It was supposed to come out end of December, but it slipped.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Ch. 4 release coming soon!

Farmer's Dreams R21 is out for Windows!
Surprising no one, working alone in two projects at the same time, specially in December, made me miss my self-imposed deadline by a few days. I'm really sorry, I really tried my best to release this in December =/
Love Season Chapter 4 is also coming soon =)

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I just played a fresh game with Oscar's Mod installed. Everything worked flawlessly until I reached the end of Ch 2 then the game just ends. Chapter 3 will not start. I even tried playing without the Oscar mod and same thing no chapter 3. The WT goes on so I know there's more and I'm playing v 3.1

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just played a fresh game with Oscar's Mod installed. Everything worked flawlessly until I reached the end of Ch 2 then the game just ends. Chapter 3 will not start. I even tried playing without the Oscar mod and same thing no chapter 3. The WT goes on so I know there's more and I'm playing v 3.1
you mean you have tried to play a freshly downloaded/unpacked game v3.1 without any mods/addons and you werent able to progress to ch3?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is this game being "vanilla-ed" as well? I notice a huge reduction in tags for this one compared to Farmers Dream. (And I'm talking about the tags in Genres spoiler tab here, not the displayed tags which reflect whats currently in the game).

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
you mean you have tried to play a freshly downloaded/unpacked game v3.1 without any mods/addons and you werent able to progress to ch3?
Yes that is what I said. I've followed this one since the demo and have already played up to the end of Ch 2. I was looking forward to playing Ch 3. I started with a freshly downloaded game no, no old saves and Oscar's Mod installed since it's been a while the last update was posted. I wanted a fresh game to jog my memory. When I could not get Ch 3 to start I unpacked a new game without Oscar's Mod installed used the latest save at the end of Ch 2 and got the same result.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes that is what I said. I've followed this one since the demo and have already played up to the end of Ch 2. I was looking forward to playing Ch 3. I started with a freshly downloaded game no, no old saves and Oscar's Mod installed since it's been a while the last update was posted. I wanted a fresh game to jog my memory. When I could not get Ch 3 to start I unpacked a new game without Oscar's Mod installed used the latest save at the end of Ch 2 and got the same result.
and you have started from the start, not loading any old saves also?
if that is true, than that is a fairly strange case you are having there.
you could try and delete all "corrupted" game data, including appdata folders/saves, and try it all over again.
and avoid "corrupting" mods, or contact modder who created that mod.
good luck

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
and you have started from the start, not loading any old saves also?
if that is true, than that is a fairly strange case you are having there.
you could try and delete all "corrupted" game data, including appdata folders/saves, and try it all over again.
and avoid "corrupting" mods, or contact modder who created that mod.
good luck
Good idea I did not think to delete older persistent saves. I'll try that. I've always liked Love Season over FD mainly because I dislike RPG Maker games and FD as good as it is still is buggy, laggy and unplayable without a walkthrough.

***Edit***

Seems the mod was at fault. I ran another game after dragging the first one to the trash bin. After fast forwarding through the game until Ch 2 ended chapter 3 started right up.

Last edited:

NotSlonique

Sep 10, 2020
Can someone post what the poll from the December 15 patreon update was and the three choices? It was something about NTR

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Can someone post what the poll from the December 15 patreon update was and the three choices? It was something about NTR
"I like NTR" 22%
"I don't mind NTR as long as it's avoidable" 73%
"I hate NTR" 5%

Frankly I didn't see the point - it seems to me that, for this game at least, the developer is "fleshing out" his Patreon with everything except a game update.
In the middle of December we get a promise that Chapter 4 is almost ready to go, since then we get to almost the end of January with TWO updates to the mind-numbing and time consuming RPG version, an opinion poll, but not a sign of the promised update.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

lsch5b.png
Love Season 0.4 is out to all Silver+ patrons! It'll be available to Copper+ patrons in only 2 days!
I won't spoil anything, but in this chapter part of the story happens very differently from the RPG version, with most CGs in this one being original and exclusive. So, if you play Farmer's Dreams and didn't check Love Season yet, this is a good chance to give it a shot =D
I'm really sorry about the delay. I wanted to release a lot sooner but as I was preparing it I realized I had to fix a big portion of the script and render a lot of things that I thought were already done, or just discovered things that didn't work well without some extra CGs.

Download Love Season 0.4 - Windows/Linux/Mac (Soon!)
As always, thank you very much for your support. Much love! <3

So now we wait until is leaked...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why delay the release to copper patrons for this version? It's a month later than promised already

If anything this tells me I should just sub and cancel $5 every few months if I even remember this game, instead of maintaining a continuous subscription
Honestly, though, two months updates are pretty good given how big the chapters are!! I know he is reusing Farmers Dream, but as I don't care about RPGM, I am super happy with it if it is going to be 2 months period.

This game is high in my list for potential subscriptions. I know that on the very list I will give a couple of dollars eventually.

Now if only I wasn't a poor pervert and could support more than just a few at time...

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2017
Honestly, though, two months updates are pretty good given how big are the chapters!! I know he is reusing Farmers Dream, but as I don't care about RPGM, I am super happy with it if it is going to be 2 months period.

This game is high in my list for potential subscriptions. I know that on the very list I will give a couple of dollars eventually.

Now if only I wasn't a poor pervert and could support more than just a few at time...
I'm on the same boat. Could not care less about the RPGM grind, but the visual novel version is pretty decent.

As for the content size vs timeline, I honestly would not mind in the least. I am pretty carefree with my Patreon donations. This is not supposed to be one of those "I AM PAYING YOU, WHERE IS MY GAME????!!!!!" comments.

My whole gripe is with promising a December release and then acting like nothing happened after practically making a February release with the subscription tiers. I am allergic to petty tricks like that.

Nov 1, 2017
And...uhh...you need to decide whether its a medieval period game or not. The plastic storage tub in the barn and Nova's clothes (or Nina's for that matter) just don't gel with everything else.
Hey now, stock assets don't just grow on trees, ya know? Sometimes you just gotta have faith in your audience suspending their disbelief, like say when there is a spaceship abducting a cow in the background of your free medieval castle model with most of everything you want.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

KOYLI

Oct 21, 2018
Personally, thought his apology for the delay was pretty lame but that may just be my cynical nature

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes