4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I know his original game have Sharing/NTR stuff but he cleverly avoided sharing/NTR scenes all these days for this present game although he said he is going to add it in future at the time of first upate only.
May be it's all a plan from beginning to get support from Vanilla fanbase and since it's the ending, he won't care anymore.

Well played dev.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So this game has the "Animation" but after downloading the Gallery Mod I didn't see any Animations, I didn't click every single scene but I opened 6 random scenes & each scene I selected was from different chapters or parts of the game but still know animations, no looping images or anything, is this a false flag or it there like only a few animations outside of the sex scenes or something?

And as for the NYT stuff is all that avoidable/Preventable, I've never actually played the game and it seemed interesting at first but apparently NTR type content was added and I haven't found a clear answer if it's avoidable.

I don't care for the technicalities of what is or isn't NTR so I guess it's better to ask the question like this...
Can you the MC keep all the girls for yourself and prevent all other makes from fucking the girls or are there a fee circumstances where you unfortunately can't stop a girl from being fucked by another man... If a girl does get fucked by another man is that girl just some random stranger we'll never see again or is she among the 5+ other girls we'll see often and also fuck?

ShadowRev

Jan 24, 2020
what is this housemate shit? and the incest patch post saying the patch wont support 1.5 and higher version of the game? Can you even play this with housemate shit popping up

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I know his original game have Sharing/NTR stuff but he cleverly avoided sharing/NTR scenes all these days for this present game although he said he is going to add it in future at the time of first upate only.
May be it's all a plan from beginning to get support from Vanilla fanbase and since it's the ending, he won't care anymore.

Well played dev.
Never trust Dev's who make NTR/Sharing games, they are liars.

Reactions: jclosed
May 7, 2024
Never trust Dev's who make NTR/Sharing games, they are liars.
Well, yeah, when money becomes important they will remove it, leave it to rot in the story, or won't touch it to begin with even if they say it's planned. They really should bother with NTR at all if they want money, esp if it's not optional, it's just not that popular and most even hate it.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes