4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [451 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [445 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.8 -> v2.0 [497 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thanks for the compressed version! Quoted it here Incase someone else is looking for it and don't wanna read about whatever the above discussion is about

MattW

Jun 18, 2017
Dev said in the Patreon that he was ahead of schedule. Kinda wish he'd taken until December so we wouldn't get this rushed crap. It was an outstanding game, it's a real shame

Reactions: MAD6999

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Played for the first time in a while.. What's up with all the AI art? Did they lose the artist in the team or something? Seems like a serious downgrade from the designs from earlier in the development.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
Dec 15, 2020
Who is the girl cheating on MC?
I've seen pictures of this last updates but it sees not to be a Main love interest, no Nova or the red haired girl or the doctor's daugher or the girl from the bar...

So who is it

And I mean the original game has Ntr so there should be no surprise that there is here too

To be clear, I'm not a fan of ntr, but if the MC is being cucked by a girl not being one of the main LI I don't really care

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
i really hope this gets an VN mode without the sandbox.
Who is the girl cheating on MC?
I've seen pictures of this last updates but it sees not to be a Main love interest, no Nova or the red haired girl or the doctor's daugher or the girl from the bar...

So who is it

And I mean the original game has Ntr so there should be no surprise that there is here too

To be clear, I'm not a fan of ntr, but if the MC is being cucked by a girl not being one of the main LI I don't really care
I think the nurse but I recall it was avoidable NTR in the RPGM version. I could be wrong though. I didn't play this update and probably wont. Since he fucked up the best looking girl Lara with that A.I. shit. She probably has some of the best look breasts in any game on this site.

Element Zero

Jan 8, 2020
I think the nurse but I recall it was avoidable NTR in the RPGM version. I could be wrong though. I didn't play this update and probably wont. Since he fucked up the best looking girl Lara with that A.I. shit. She probably has some of the best look breasts in any game on this site.
you got me there, I was temporarily confused how this comment got here, but its from another game.

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Glad that I didn't play this game and was waiting to be completed since I don't really believed this dev, his fame as a liar and trash person really was spot on.
Glad that everytime I had think of playing/trying this game I always remembered who the dev was and ended never picking up the game.
Ty to the user that warned me about this "dev when this game got out for the first time.

First he fucks up with AI messing the game and lowering the quality then he adds NTR in the game that he said would not have it, completely ruining the game for so many.

Ty MuseX for proving that your bad fame was real and spot on.

And for the ones that played this game while believing that this dev was honest sorry but not sorry, NTR dev is always NTR dev .
At the minimum do like me, never support a NTR dev and if you really want to try a game that they said it's NTR free wait till the completed tag and even then better wait a bit more time before trying.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Damn, another game that completely switches direction halfway in, hmm? Any semblance of a story is forgotten (hopefully just momentarily) and you're moving couple hundred years to the future it seems. Swords, sunscreens and bikini. Ok, I'm bitching about a little. It is a fantasy game, everything is possible, I guess. It's mostly the fact that it switched from (some) story and (somewhat) meaningful sexual encounters into beach vacations and casual sex. :D But visuals are nice, it's not as if I wouldn't be enjoying at least that.

Sasria

Dec 5, 2017
The story at the beginning was told quite nicely with the actions, I also think the models are quite pretty. It's just a shame that the last chapter ended so... suddenly came to an end.

As if another 1-2 seasons had been planned, but now the money has run out and an end had to be found.

Some girls aren't even mentioned any more. Alice, Heather for example, or getting Sophie to trust you that she's not always so bitchy. Amanda that there is something going on.

I want more and I don't want it to end like this ;-(

Reactions: minasetaki
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes