4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I know his original game have Sharing/NTR stuff but he cleverly avoided sharing/NTR scenes all these days for this present game although he said he is going to add it in future at the time of first upate only.
May be it's all a plan from beginning to get support from Vanilla fanbase and since it's the ending, he won't care anymore.

Well played dev.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
So this game has the "Animation" but after downloading the Gallery Mod I didn't see any Animations, I didn't click every single scene but I opened 6 random scenes & each scene I selected was from different chapters or parts of the game but still know animations, no looping images or anything, is this a false flag or it there like only a few animations outside of the sex scenes or something?

And as for the NYT stuff is all that avoidable/Preventable, I've never actually played the game and it seemed interesting at first but apparently NTR type content was added and I haven't found a clear answer if it's avoidable.

I don't care for the technicalities of what is or isn't NTR so I guess it's better to ask the question like this...
Can you the MC keep all the girls for yourself and prevent all other makes from fucking the girls or are there a fee circumstances where you unfortunately can't stop a girl from being fucked by another man... If a girl does get fucked by another man is that girl just some random stranger we'll never see again or is she among the 5+ other girls we'll see often and also fuck?

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I'm sure the RPGM version is way better. It feels like rewards after chores or hard work. The struggle make the scenes more satisfying and rewarding. My personal opinion.

Note: I haven't played the RPGM version, lol.

ShadowRev

Jan 24, 2020
what is this housemate shit? and the incest patch post saying the patch wont support 1.5 and higher version of the game? Can you even play this with housemate shit popping up

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I know his original game have Sharing/NTR stuff but he cleverly avoided sharing/NTR scenes all these days for this present game although he said he is going to add it in future at the time of first upate only.
May be it's all a plan from beginning to get support from Vanilla fanbase and since it's the ending, he won't care anymore.

Well played dev.
Never trust Dev's who make NTR/Sharing games, they are liars.

May 7, 2024
Never trust Dev's who make NTR/Sharing games, they are liars.
Well, yeah, when money becomes important they will remove it, leave it to rot in the story, or won't touch it to begin with even if they say it's planned. They really shouldn't bother with NTR at all if they want money, esp if it's not optional, it's just not that popular and most even hate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJ4547

ShelockJ

Mar 10, 2024
So this game has the "Animation" but after downloading the Gallery Mod I didn't see any Animations, I didn't click every single scene but I opened 6 random scenes & each scene I selected was from different chapters or parts of the game but still know animations, no looping images or anything, is this a false flag or it there like only a few animations outside of the sex scenes or something?

And as for the NYT stuff is all that avoidable/Preventable, I've never actually played the game and it seemed interesting at first but apparently NTR type content was added and I haven't found a clear answer if it's avoidable.

I don't care for the technicalities of what is or isn't NTR so I guess it's better to ask the question like this...
Can you the MC keep all the girls for yourself and prevent all other makes from fucking the girls or are there a fee circumstances where you unfortunately can't stop a girl from being fucked by another man... If a girl does get fucked by another man is that girl just some random stranger we'll never see again or is she among the 5+ other girls we'll see often and also fuck?
I wonder how to get the gallery MOD?It is bored to unlock all the scene for this game.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I wonder how to get the gallery MOD?It is bored to unlock all the scene for this game.
From what I could tell before deleting the game most if not all scenes seem like static images and I didn't see any actual animated sex scenes.

I can't say if games are boring after you unlock all the scenes before playing since I Mostly only use gallery unlockers to check a game for content I may not like or... In many cases I play the main haren route or whatever but use the unlocker to see the scenes I missed in the cases where some games force you to pick Choice 1 or Choice 2 and you can't have both...

I don't like to reply games or watch the same movie too many times so I'm definitely not going to reply a whole ass game for a few different dialogue lines or just to see a few scenes, it's tiring to be forced to press/hold skip just to see the 2-5 different scenes or whatever.

When you play a game you experience 90% of tit and I don't want to play a game against and skip through 90% to see the 10% I missed

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Depends on the AI used, some of them are pretty good, to the point where the tag is the only reason I could tell it was AI.
And yeah, AI for background seems likely here, and would probably save tons of time for Muse to work on the characters themselves.
No. It's not hard. This is the first time I updated in a while, and could tell something was off right away. Just never twigged to it cause I don't start AI games in the first place, so never bothered to check. Until it just annoyed me too much so I came to check if AI had crept in to shit on things. And here we are.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Played for the first time in a while.. What's up with all the AI art? Did they lose the artist in the team or something? Seems like a serious downgrade from the designs from earlier in the development.
Same. I was letting updates pile up before jumping back in. And it just gave me that same uncanny valley feeling all AI does. I was just ignoring it cause it wasn't AI when I started, and wouldn't have if it was, so took me a while to finally come here to check and see what gives. Maybe AI filtered DAZ, but it still is obvious like sole AI is.

Welp. CTRL-d thru most of it to see what it looks like and where the story goes...

...and that's another game proving to me just auto-ignoring AI is a sound policy. ffs liked how this started. Ended like someone pissed in my face and told me it's raining.

Last edited:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
I really hope someone picks this back up. The other modder being a prick about incest is really disappointing.

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes