4.10 star(s) 77 Votes

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
There's a bit of inconsistency with the Gift Day Special with Evelyn. In the main story, you've already fucked her and could even cum inside her, but on the Gift Day added to the story, she acts like it's never happened.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
I really like this story, but I'm a little disappointed the RPGM version was abandoned. There was so much potential in that version of the game. I actually really liked the game mechanics, and the way it was built created the possibility of exploring a much wider world than just the village and surrounding area. The main mechanics of Leveling Up and gaining Stats hadn't even been marginally explored by the time it was abandoned to focus on this story-only version.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0 Final+DLC] [MuseX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [450 MB]
- - - -

Mac [444 MB]
- - - -

Win/Linux + NTR [457 MB]
- - - -

Mac + NTR [451 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
------------------------------
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0 Final+DLC] [MuseX] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v2.0 -> v2.0 Final [262 MB]
- - - -

Universal: v2.0 -> v2.0 Final + NTR [384 MB]
- - - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SoaringClouds

Nov 27, 2022
Man, I honestly can't fathom why so many people like Nova. Not even like her the best. Like her at all. She's just a pretty face, but she's the incarnation of selfishness. She never has a nice or encouraging thing to say to the MC, she never does anything for anyone unless it benefits her, she forces the MC to waste all of his savings on her with zero regard to any of her other "friends" or the MC, she's a hypocrite, and just the worst. And don't tell me going to Goblin Mountain to save Redd was doing something for someone else, because don't forget "unless it benefits her." Don't say fucking the MC, either, because she wouldn't let him touch her with a ten foot pole if it wasn't what she desired right then and there. She literally never goes out of her way to do anything for anyone. She went to the mountain to assuage her conscience, that's it. Did she help on the trip? No. Not at all. She was just there for eye candy during the tent scene. She belittles the MC every chance she gets, puts down his achievements, blames him for not helping her when he's the glue holding the rest of the village together and helping her. She calls him lazy when he's the busiest person in the village. Just because he gets a lot of ass doesn't mean he's being lazy. She's super nosy about everything involving the MC saying she deserves to know everything going on with him, but when he asks where she's going for the evening one time she tells him he doesn't deserve to know. WTF kind of response is that? Then she makes fun of him for respecting her privacy. I hate her, lol.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LoveSeasonFarmersDreams-2.0DLC
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 77 Votes