4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Chapter 10, Part 1

We're currently playtesting it and updating the gallery! The next chapter of Love Season will be released tomorrow 15/12 to our Iron+ supporters ❤
Hello, I cannot get to Chapter 10, Im always stuck at Chapter 9.

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
Downloaded Love Season 2 (Windows/Linux version from GoFile) and ran on Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (fork/version of Debian 12 with UNIX-like bootup initialization instead of systemd, which as a computer programmer/scientist I know is unrelated to the error) then this happened. I played early versions through 1.8 on Slackware GNU/Linux which worked fine, but probably has more Python installed (but looks like the game comes with its own so don't know missing any from my operating sytem is the issue).

Code:
user@PC:~/games/Love_Season:_Farmer's_Dreams$ ./Love_Season.sh&
Python path configuration:
  PYTHONHOME = '/home/user/games/Love_Season:_Farmer\'s_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/../..'
  PYTHONPATH = (not set)
  program name = '/home/user/games/Love_Season:_Farmer\'s_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Love_Season'
  isolated = 1
  environment = 0
  user site = 0
  import site = 1
  sys._base_executable = "/home/user/games/Love_Season:_Farmer's_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Love_Season"
  sys.base_prefix = '/home/user/games/Love_Season'
  sys.base_exec_prefix = "_Farmer's_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/../.."
  sys.platlibdir = 'lib'
  sys.executable = "/home/user/games/Love_Season:_Farmer's_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Love_Season"
  sys.prefix = '/home/user/games/Love_Season'
  sys.exec_prefix = "_Farmer's_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/../.."
  sys.path = [
    '/home/user/games/Love_Season/lib/python39.zip',
    '/home/user/games/Love_Season/lib/python3.9',
    "_Farmer's_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/../../lib/python3.9/lib-dynload",
  ]
Failed checking if argv[0] is an import path entry
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'encodings'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/games/Love_Season:_Farmer's_Dreams/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/../../Love_Season.py", line 27, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '__future__'

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
Then delete the folder and download the game again with the latest version. The saves will not be lost because they are not in the game folder itself.
I have deleted the folder and redownloaded the latest version and I'm still stuck at Chapter 9.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I see, well the only thing I can think of trying is go to app data folder (%APPDATA%/RenPy/FarmersDreamsTestVN1-1527824353) and try delete the persistent file there. Perhaps if you used the wt mod before than it might bug out the persistent file for whatever reason.

Sasria

Dec 5, 2017
How to get sex with Evelyn in the guild pub? It won't trigger for me.
When is it determined who becomes the MC's wife? My MC fucked most of the girls, but I don't understand how Nina became my wife...
You can have sex with many girls, right. But there comes a point where you tell Nina / Mia / Evelyn that you "love" them and want to have a romance with them. If you click on this, at the end it depends on which of the girls you have collected the most affection points with by giving the "right" answers.

You can't tell Nina or Everlyn that you love them (just to have sex with them) and then expect to get the harem ending.

In the end you can only marry Mia, Nina and Evelyn. If you reject the 3 of them and only have sex with all of them as you can without saying "I love you and I'm getting into a committed relationship with you" then you get the harem ending.

Reactions: Skye8
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes