4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

fabinhok14

Aug 8, 2023
The impression is that the dev didn't want anything more to do with this game and decided to do something to finish it soon

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Can someone show spoiler about how AI looks like in this game?
Its not bad looking, its just jarring af if you played it beforehand. The characters all look like 2D versions of themselves. You can just tell all the passion for doing anything with the game drained out to end it quickly. Even the story just kinda went left as hard as it could. Its not bad, its more "wtf? thats it?"

kubaziel

Oct 30, 2023
Fuck the ntr, what's really stupid for me is that arter finishing inside basically everyone throughout the whole game no one gets pregnant - even after that what's-left-of-the-plot-ruining one year timejump during which fucking half the village continued (right?). I mean why would you even add girls teasing about that when you do something as stupid as this? Also, in the ending (calling it "ending" is a massive overstatement but it's already been written here) Evelyn/Nina/Mia (other girls don't exist apparently) fucking suddenly is pregnant? I'd like to simply say "wtf" and don' care about it but for me this was one of the best parts of the game...

kubaziel

Oct 30, 2023
Its not bad looking, its just jarring af if you played it beforehand. The characters all look like 2D versions of themselves. You can just tell all the passion for doing anything with the game drained out to end it quickly. Even the story just kinda went left as hard as it could. Its not bad, its more "wtf? thats it?"
yeah, getting used to the change didn't take too long but knowing what the game looked like before I can't help but feel like it's dissapointing, frustrating, stupid?

Berlioz-7

Jul 17, 2023
Damn this ending sucked, didn't even care about the NTR since it's optional anyways but none of it made sense it was just thrown in. AI doesn't even bother me either. These last updates really felt like the developer stopped giving a shit. What a slap in the face to everyone who ever supported him.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Lol you're basically covering everything there with such criteria . The issues is that others no longer find the art good , or at least agree that it suddenly got worse with the AI stuff and rushed content . Or that the story went to the toilet in the eyes of many . It's cool if you like it , but it definitively got worse after such a strong start , hence the disappointment
I can see that, but, realistically, if the dev decides to go in a different direction then that is up to him. It's his game and he's putting it out there for free. I don't know why he changed up, do you? Maybe, if was a matter of time or money, or both. You have the right to not like what he is putting out and your best recourse is to delete it and find another game. Life is too short, friend. A really old guy is just letting you know.

Personally, I'm giving up the game, because there isn't an incest patch, and without it, it's just a nice game with pretty girls and I can get that plus incest or other tags that I love that are not in this game by finding a game more to my tastes. So, it's just a matter of just not enough time.

Last edited:

Howdywithyou

Jun 1, 2020
A very big disappointment, it felt very rushed in this last update, no animations either or real choices. Tbh I would rather have it abandon before he implemented ai, it's a disgrace to this good game and it only went down hill since that. At least it's finished, I hope so for his sake so it can't getting worse than this

LewdWind

Mar 26, 2022
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX] - Compressed

Win/Linux [451 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [445 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-------------------------------------
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v2.0] [MuseX] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v1.8 -> v2.0 [497 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thanks for the compressed version! Quoted it here Incase someone else is looking for it and don't wanna read about whatever the above discussion is about

MattW

Jun 18, 2017
Dev said in the Patreon that he was ahead of schedule. Kinda wish he'd taken until December so we wouldn't get this rushed crap. It was an outstanding game, it's a real shame

Reactions: MAD6999
4.10 star(s) 76 Votes