4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The person who made it quit once it went AI like most of the player base.

I wouldn't expect it to be ever updated unless you find some nutter who likes this game now.
I don't know about previous versions but this one isn't so bad, I have no problem with A.I., most of the time I find the art to be very good. I don't expect the devs to be superstar status type artists, as it seems a lot of people expect. My satisfaction mark/requirements are just not that high. As I said before, a good story, nice art and I'm a happy camper. So, call me a Nutter.

Reactions: Siarheika

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
My satisfaction mark/requirements are just not that high. As I said before, a good story, nice art and I'm a happy camper. So, call me a Nutter.
Lol you're basically covering everything there with such criteria . The issues is that others no longer find the art good , or at least agree that it suddenly got worse with the AI stuff and rushed content . Or that the story went to the toilet in the eyes of many . It's cool if you like it , but it definitively got worse after such a strong start , hence the disappointment

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well that is one of the most disappointing endings as of late.

4 ''endings'' from what i see
Nina
Evelyn
Mia
Harem

None of them are good or long and the harem one is a joke, there isn't even a sex scene for that ending, just one render of the girls in a bath and finish...
Instead half the nsfw scenes are garbage like, Darius foursome, Mia and the Elder, Church orgy with fat old guys...really what was the great idea, if you like Nova bad luck nothing with her, like nothing at all...

Overal story is really rushed, a lot of timeskips, many plots forgotten, no closure to pretty much anything, including the most LI's, other LI's like the 2 daughters of the priest were completely forgotten...but hey we got ntr/sharing (yes all avoidable) crap instead :rolleyes:
Really, i get that the dev may have wanted to finish this, but at least take 2-3 updates to make a good ending for the story...or at least the LI's if nothing else.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
That's ... random ... if anything i expected her to be one of the only few getting an ending , in a rushed scenario

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Well, I have to agree to most criticism here. It's shame how this game ended. I have no issues with the AI (I quite like it, in fact), but the game didn't need it as the art was already so good, and I wish the time spent on the AI filters had been spent on refining the text instead. It's evident he got bored with it and wanted it to be over. His rpgm version got abandoned, perhaps he got bored and wanted to try something else. This one got extremely rushed since he got bored again. For me the dev is good as done. I wish him good luck for next projects but that is all he get from me.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
I'll give the dev one thing - the AI was much better used this time. It seems he learned to use it on the bodies without changing the faces too much. The results are pretty good; the girls don't look all alike now and the faces don't change between shots

Reactions: fabinhok14

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
If we count Farmer's Dreams, the RPGM game that this VN was supposed to be a renpy remake, it has been 7 years (since 2017) that this VN has been in development. Make no mistake, the milking is strong with this one.
He abandoned that game and said so. I remember something like he lost interest in that project and was more attracted to this one. I would also say it's better to do that rather than continue to develop two games at the same time and never make real progress on them with the excuse of remakes and whatnot like other devs... :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes