4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Wtf did the dev do to this? the art has gone from stunning love interests to shit with this AI crap.
Evelyn was one of my favorites, now she looks just like a generic crap love interest. Way to go destroying the best things in your game :FacePalm:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
There's a mod already (search the thread) that probably needs updated (will take awhile, it completely rewrites the script). It went a bit overboard though imo last I played it as not only Nova wasn't adopted but made into a real MC's sister and Nina made into a cousin (that alone would have been good enough imo) but the whole damned village was made blood related to the MC (a mom and multiple moms cousins, sisters, etc) and cranks up the incest dialog during sex scenes to 11.
Sooo, basically, a town in Utah, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Beavis & Butthead

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
A question, why isn't there a completed tag here? Also are there any epilogues planned here since it's mentioned in the changelog about completion of the "Main Story"?

ButTom459

Jan 7, 2022
I thought you guys were exaggerating but good lord that AI CG is fucking terrible and worse than the renders he did for Farmer's Dream.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Is his supporters complaining about the A.I. shit? I guess they did and that's why his ass completed so fast.

SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
LoveSeasonFarmersDreams-V2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I can't bring myself to work on this anymore. With the previous edits through now I've read the story 5 or 6 times and I just can't do it anymore.
Patch 1.5 covers the first nine chapters and chapter 10 didn't really go into anything interesting IMO.

Below is the Mod for version 1.5. It will not work with current or future releases of the game.
Incest Mod
May 1, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload
Now that game is complete any chance you can look into it again?

Reactions: jI11jaCksjAkk

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Second. Would like to see some AI shots before I DL the game. Curious if it's as bad as folks say it is. :unsure:
Some screenshots and comparisons float around in the thread . The crux of the matter , is that the change was very noticeable and jaring . Of course if it was there day one and with the tag , there would always be complaints from straight up Anti AI folks , no surprise there . But instead it was introduced way later , and also combined with a sudden flurry of new characters people did not care about

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
The biggest fucking joke is that according to the dev he still makes the renders the old way, and only adds AI as post effect, and as a result AI actually costs him longer to make the game instead of reducing time, therefore he is not lazy or avoiding work by using AI. Like come on, that's the most retarded shit I've heard in a long time. Everybody is complaining and dislikes this AI shit, if it is costing you extra time to do this, why not just drop it, or atleast make two versions, one for people without AI. It shouldn't be any extra work since you're making the game the old way. Ridiculous.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes