4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
Hey at least the guy finished his game, something rare these days

Kudos to him
If we count Farmer's Dreams, the RPGM game that this VN was supposed to be a renpy remake, it has been 7 years (since 2017) that this VN has been in development. Make no mistake, the milking is strong with this one.

Reactions: KiraJames

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I thought you guys were exaggerating but good lord that AI CG is fucking terrible and worse than the renders he did for Farmer's Dream.
Can you show examples? I kinda fell into a waot and see mode after he's removed characters then added a pointless sister character that added nothing but a distraction from all the other characters who I wanted to see more of.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
What the actual fuck was this ending? Massively rushed, a bunch of the sub plots just got dropped entirely, multiple time skips, you got one fight and then apparently everything is solved, there is no closure as to what happens with all the girls or the guild or... anything? But instead you do get a bunch of sharing/NTR scenes at the end.
Then you get teleported into a wedding and everything is over lmao

One of the worst endings of all games I have ever played. Very disappointing because I quite liked the game until this point.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
What the actual fuck was this ending? Massively rushed, a bunch of the sub plots just got dropped entirely, multiple time skips, you got one fight and then apparently everything is solved, there is no closure as to what happens with all the girls or the guild or... anything? But instead you do get a bunch of sharing/NTR scenes at the end.
Then you get teleported into a wedding and everything is over lmao

One of the worst endings of all games I have ever played. Very disappointing because I quite liked the game until this point.
wait, there is NTR added into the game now ?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
There's always been. There was NTR in the OG game too. All avoidable obviously tho
Im aware of the first one, hence I never touched it. But not in this one, at least not on my playthrough. Well, I only found out there are AI work here ? Not that I mind, but it reads it was done bad. Also it seems this is the final version as the story got rushed. Which is very odd since of what I can remember it was maxium at mid story. Guess dev got sick of it and miked it for years... At least glad to hear the NTR is avoidable tho.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Im aware of the first one, hence I never touched it. But not in this one, at least not on my playthrough. Well, I only found out there are AI work here ? Not that I mind, but it reads it was done bad. Also it seems this is the final version as the story got rushed. Which is very odd since of what I can remember it was maxium at mid story. Guess dev got sick of it and miked it for years... At least glad to hear the NTR is avoidable tho.
If you thought one or both of the nuns were going to be part of the MCs harem, you unavoidably find them fucking a bunch of fat ugly bastards. I'd chalk that up as unavoidable NTR.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Well I have gone back page for page looking for a working I-patch, but all I've found was players asking for a working I-patch. I scrolled back to page 110. So, I'm done, I like the story and I am okay with the art, AI doesn't bother me at all. But, incest is the "hook" and without it, it is just a nice game. Hopefully, somebody who can do it will make an I-patch. If I could, I would do it.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well I have gone back page for page looking for a working I-patch, but all I've found was players asking for a working I-patch. I scrolled back to page 110. So, I'm done, I like the story and I am okay with the art, AI doesn't bother me at all. But, incest is the "hook" and without it, it is just a nice game. Hopefully, somebody who can do it will make an I-patch. If I could, I would do it.
The person who made it quit once it went AI like most of the player base.

I wouldn't expect it to be ever updated unless you find some nutter who likes this game now.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes