4.10 star(s) 76 Votes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
We don't know... he is taking some time compared to what he said... can only hope
1626712400942.png

Love Season Announcement
Love Season Chapter 6 will be released this week!
I'll release an Alpha version first for Gold+ patrons without the gallery (because it's really time consuming to update it) and will release the final version for all Copper+ as soon as I finish it - probably 1 or 2 days after the alpha release.
Sorry this one took me so long to finish! As I told patrons before, I just moved to a new house in a different state, so between setting everything up, making new contacts and meeting new people (hey, I need some inspiration, so I'm doing this for you too ;p) I just wasn't able to work as much as before. Things are getting better now that I'm building a routine.
Anyway, I just want to make it clear that just because we're not releasing new versions it doesn't mean we're not working hard! We already have 5 new scenes fully rendered for Farmer's Dreams and Chapter 6 is just massive! It's also the first chapter I had to code and write new stuff all by myself, so this definitely contributed to the longer than usual production time.
Love Season Chapter 6 has 400+ CGs, so it's almost as big as all the previous chapters together (about 550)!
Thank you so much for your patience, for sticking around and trusting us!
Much Love <3

Digger09

Apr 8, 2021
Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit ?

La scène où Mia doit suivre le MC (jour 1, pour aider son père) ne se termine jamais. Pour l'instant pas de soucis sur les scènes animées.

Problème de résolution ?

Merci de votre aide.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1307166

Love Season Announcement
Love Season Chapter 6 will be released this week!
I'll release an Alpha version first for Gold+ patrons without the gallery (because it's really time consuming to update it) and will release the final version for all Copper+ as soon as I finish it - probably 1 or 2 days after the alpha release.
Sorry this one took me so long to finish! As I told patrons before, I just moved to a new house in a different state, so between setting everything up, making new contacts and meeting new people (hey, I need some inspiration, so I'm doing this for you too ;p) I just wasn't able to work as much as before. Things are getting better now that I'm building a routine.
Anyway, I just want to make it clear that just because we're not releasing new versions it doesn't mean we're not working hard! We already have 5 new scenes fully rendered for Farmer's Dreams and Chapter 6 is just massive! It's also the first chapter I had to code and write new stuff all by myself, so this definitely contributed to the longer than usual production time.
Love Season Chapter 6 has 400+ CGs, so it's almost as big as all the previous chapters together (about 550)!
Thank you so much for your patience, for sticking around and trusting us!
Much Love <3
Since Nova (oh my dear, sweet Nova, you are my muse :love: ) had gotten a major spotlight in previous update, I somehow doubt she'll be in this one as prominently (yet, this dev post pic is somehow giving me hope, heh), but still I'm looking forward to how other girls arcs get developed as well.

Digger09

Apr 8, 2021
attendez juste Hero.
[/CITATION]
Thank you for the answer.

I do not understand.
I'm talking about the scene where Mia runs to join the hero to help her father and it never ends.

The game version is: Farmers_Dreams_R22 _-_ Gold_Version

I allowed myself to put catches.
On the 3rd Mia never stops.
Sorry, I'm bad ...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v0.6 Alpha] [MuseX] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,96 GB / 190 MB - Love_Season-0.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 172 MB - Love_Season-0.6-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Damn! Another excellent chapter! Mia's bikini alone makes it worth it! Plus it's so full of excellent sex scenes that I couldn't even play all the way through it before having to relieve the pressure :D The scene with Evelyn and a watching Vivian pushed me over the edge! Great stuff! (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Jaden69

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Damn! Another excellent chapter! Mia's bikini alone makes it worth it! Plus it's so full of excellent sex scenes that I couldn't even play all the way through it before having to relieve the pressure :D The scene with Evelyn and a watching Vivian pushed me over the edge! Great stuff! (y)
New scenes with Nova??

Reactions: drpavelcia

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Is this better than the r22 renpy port? Which version should be played
this is a almost completely different game, meaning story and characters maybe same but plenty of sex scenes exclusive to each one. Play both, both can't be missed.

4.10 star(s) 76 Votes