VN Ren'Py Love Season: Farmer's Dreams [v1.8] [MuseX]

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

full of sin

Jul 28, 2017
Does anyone have the extra pics? Eg the stuff linked at the bottom of ?
Much appreciated

taler

Oct 5, 2017
this is a almost completely different game, meaning story and characters maybe same but plenty of sex scenes exclusive to each one. Play both, both can't be missed.
Which one to start with then.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Does anyone have the extra pics? Eg the stuff linked at the bottom of ?
Much appreciated
I just used the Un-ren tool to extract the images so I could look through them. The artwork is stunning, especially the women. I don't know how the artists do this stuff but is is amazing to me. especially for me, who can't draw at all.
Thanks for terrific work.

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
I am very conflicted this is a very good game but I'm hoping that it's not one of those situations where I have to run about 20 saves because of all the girls I'm chasing so I'm holding out for the girls being into Mc and into each other as well (but their main focus is Mc of course) because I can already see this dynamic working with Nova and Mia

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Already found a bug: NinaLake1 and NinaLake2 scenes have been defined twice in script.rpy, first for chapter 5 and later for chapter6.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The later ones overwrite the previous ones, so now in chapter 5 those 2 images have been replaced with chapter 6 images.

Attached fix adds 2 new image definitions for chapter 5 Nina lake scene in a separate file and replaces "game/CH5 Scenes 6-17 Wakeup - Elise Double - Mia Pickup - Party Start - Party Outside - Party End - Evelyn.rpy" file with a new one that uses these 2 images instead of the 2 chapter 6 images.

Extract zip into the main (root) folder of the game where the game launcher Love_Season.exe and Love_Season.sh files are.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MuseX .... god damn i fucking love this game .... the whole ending of this update tho is like WTF ... (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Reactions: proximus

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
I'm really excited but I think I have to make myself wait until the final version is out so I can use the gallery

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes